Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 weeks using PM cream

So I'm new to the site, and after reading some of the posts, I thought I would share my progress...

I have only been using Ainterol PM cream, no dietary supplements, or anything else, for just over 3 weeks, applied twice daily. I'm impressed at the results personally, although I'm no expert!

I cant wait to see what the next few weeks brings! Big Grin

(11-10-2014, 03:04 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  So I'm new to the site, and after reading some of the posts, I thought I would share my progress...

I have only been using Ainterol PM cream, no dietary supplements, or anything else, for just over 3 weeks, applied twice daily. I'm impressed at the results personally, although I'm no expert!

I cant wait to see what the next few weeks brings! Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome aboard. You look like having a good base. Just remember, natural remedies take time, so be patient. Always do your research. There are many knowledgeable members here who you can learn from. Good Luck Smile

That's pretty damn nice for just 3 weeks!!

Thanks pom19! I totally agree, the wealth of information on this site is amazing, I'm so glad I found it! I read a substantial number of posts before signing up, for someone new to this its a valuable resource!

Thanks Missed Miss, I thought so too! Smile x

(15-10-2014, 02:09 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  Thanks pom19! I totally agree, the wealth of information on this site is amazing, I'm so glad I found it! I read a substantial number of posts before signing up, for someone new to this its a valuable resource!

Thanks Missed Miss, I thought so too! Smile x

Hey I'm new too I'd love to assist to your journey .. Since I haven't gotten good results with the ainterols capsules I decided to use its powder w olive oil and massage it so far they a Lil hard I love em I hope this works

(15-10-2014, 02:09 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  Thanks Missed Miss, I thought so too! Smile x

I can't wait to see how big they get by 6 weeks!!

Hey, any advice I can get from the members of this fine site is greatly appreciated, so thanks black_diamond! And yeah, my nipples are super sensitive, I brushed against a towel a few days ago by accident and it sent a shock right through me! They are tender though, but from what I've read thats normal. I'm at about an A cup now, although getting close to a small B now, the growth has been tremendous, I have to say! I'm very happy with my new erogenous zone, thats for sure! Big Grin

Missed Miss, well its been four weeks today, and so far this is the result...

Both pictures were taken today, and since last week my bust measurement has increased half an inch... PM really is powerful stuff!!

WOW!! They ARE getting bigger!!!! I'll bet they're going to be BEAUTIFUL once they get to be B's or C's!!!! Lucky girl!!!!!!

Wow, they look good. POM

Wow amazing! They looks so great, gorgeous natural shape, I almost can't believe how quickly they grew.

Maybe I should try out the cream...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon