Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want my size 38B back!

Hello Friends. I am a man and my measures are:
Bust 39 (97cm)
Underbust, waist 35 (87cm)
Hips 39 (97cm)
I am not overweight and have not much body fat.
Some years ago I had a serious hormone disorder through wrong medication and my breast swelled to a 38B, complete with nipple discharge, night sweats and hot flushes. Also had a blocked milk duct causing a stinging pain.
My hormones are now normal again but my breasts stayed, somewhat smaller though, I would say to T.Stage3+. I am here because I would like my size 38B back.
Encouraged by you I started 6 weeks ago on herbs: wild yam, sawpalmetto and fenugreek. I massage my breasts since years with plain body lotion. Just for the good feel.
I defenitely now have a pleasant sensation in my breasts and nipples, no sign of growth yet.
Having breasts is fun, apart from the fact that I sometimes have to hide them. I can make them bounce when I walk and jiggle when I run down the stairs. I like to work in the garden in a thin shirt leaning forward to let my breasts hang down completely and they sway with my movements. Same with doing housework like vacuum cleaning and ironing.
I have experimented with bras but I abandoned that. If you start wearing a bra the natural support tissue under the skin can not develop and you land up with forever sagging breasts.
Went to the nature shop lately and asked the beautiful, shapely sale lady what she could recommend for breast growth. She was surprisingly knowledgeable and recommended WY, SP and FG and a very expensive mix of a herbal lotion combined with pills. I said that it was so expensive that a padded bra would be faster and cheaper. "Yes" she said, "that's what I use.."

If you want fast and cheap then nothing beats one of those add two cup size pushup bras! lol. But if you want real growth then look into breast pumping.... doesn't depend on hormones or herbs.... Takes some time but so worth it.....

If you want something more effective than what you are taking, I would recommend looking at Pueraria Mirifica and if you want an anti androgen look at White Peony Liquid Extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon