Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why stop at breasts?

Its a brave new world coming...

http://www.secondtype.info/pregnant.htm

Thoughts?

My genetic make up still says I'm a wuss when it comes to pain so theres now way your going to pull something the size of a turkey out any of my orifices!!

You always crack me up, Karren. Hey, any chance you are going to the Erie Gala? Thats not far from you is it?

Not this year.... my wife has all my free time scheduled plus some... think she does that on purpose! lol

Too bad...Im going to go this year...well, I guess our paths will cross sometime...lol

(14-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Its a brave new world coming...

http://www.secondtype.info/pregnant.htm

Thoughts?

See? That what I was saying months ago and read about maybe 10 years ago! The only thing I'd be worried about is that guys have narrower hip bones and they are NOT built to pass a baby through them!

There is a bone lengthing surgery used in extreme cases to lengthen legs and arms for symetry and such.

I have often thought that it could be adapted to reangle and widen the pelvis on a male to female parameters. Even perhaps balance the sholders a bit for more overall feminine proportions.

But since it invovles cutting the bone, putting pins in on either side, and slowly widening the gap as the bone grows to close it... It'd take awhile, hurt tons and you'd be in a chair or bed for the duration. With a pelvis they'd have to cut it in four places...

I don't think anyone has ever tried that yet...

- Jaded (But if I were 20 years younger and had a ton of money...) Jade

Yeah, that IS possible, but, as you've said, it's hurt like a BITCH and you'd have to put up with it for probably a year or better!! After going through all that, having the baby would be like the woman in "The Meaning Of Life". She's standing there washing dishes when she drops her newest kid on the floor and one of the other 30 kids she's had has to tell her, "Mom, you just had another baby!" "I did? Oh, dear. Well, could you put with the others, I'm washing dishes."

If you read through the article, they discuss the pelvic issue and mention that delivery would be by c-section, which is very common among cis-females anyway.

Sammie I do not think so I just got rid of a big belly. Three or four months ago I had little hispanic girls touching my belly and saying mommie. Nope not interested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon