Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Our "Modern Civilized Society" >:-(

Yes i know it is a bit of a Pet Peeve of mine how that title applies about as well as the Nobel peace prize would to Lenin & Stalin (who killed 70+ million of their own people) but this news article that was mirrored on my local news website ever so slightly stirred that pot again (more like pored it in a blender & hit "Puree" with the lid off)

Read it & Discuss.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/20.../17384029/

i'll comment more later, really busy atm.

I HAD to laugh at the title of this thread!!!! Modern society...civilized????? Are you joking????

What was offensive about the clothes they were wearing??? Girls wear that kind of stuff all the time!! They also dress like boys all the time, but NO ONE raises a stink about THAT!!
HOLY SHIT!!!! A BOY wore a DRESS???? Doesn't he know it'll make his balls fall off, or at least reduce his sperm count by 90%???? Besides, why would ANY boy want to dress like a lowly GIRL???? GEEZ!! I HOPE they can still use their dicks!!!!

When you think about it, since lots of girls already dress like boys, boys are, technically, dressing like girls all the time!!

WAAAAAY cool of those supportive students to cross-dress as protest!!!! Maybe, just MAYBE, that'll catch on around the country, spread like wildfire and, within a few weeks, if not less, the world will FINALLY see that cross-dressing is perfectly fine and won't hurt ANYTHING!!!!

(18-10-2014, 11:40 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I HAD to laugh at the title of this thread!!!! Modern society...civilized????? Are you joking????

Didn't you Notice the Sarcastic Tone & angry ASCII emote?

(18-10-2014, 11:40 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  What was offensive about the clothes they were wearing??? Girls wear that kind of stuff all the time!! They also dress like boys all the time, but NO ONE raises a stink about THAT!!
HOLY SHIT!!!! A BOY wore a DRESS???? Doesn't he know it'll make his balls fall off, or at least reduce his sperm count by 90%???? Besides, why would ANY boy want to dress like a lowly GIRL???? GEEZ!! I HOPE they can still use their dicks!!!!

When you think about it, since lots of girls already dress like boys, boys are, technically, dressing like girls all the time!!

WAAAAAY cool of those supportive students to cross-dress as protest!!!! Maybe, just MAYBE, that'll catch on around the country, spread like wildfire and, within a few weeks, if not less, the world will FINALLY see that cross-dressing is perfectly fine and won't hurt ANYTHING!!!!

now now, tell us what you really think.WinkTongue

Exactly my point, it is a double standard to an absurd degree being created/pushed by small minded people whom are making a enormous deal out of what literally amounts to nothing.

(19-10-2014, 03:38 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(18-10-2014, 11:40 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I HAD to laugh at the title of this thread!!!! Modern society...civilized????? Are you joking????

Didn't you Notice the Sarcastic Tone & angry ASCII emote?

(18-10-2014, 11:40 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  What was offensive about the clothes they were wearing??? Girls wear that kind of stuff all the time!! They also dress like boys all the time, but NO ONE raises a stink about THAT!!

now now, tell us what you really think.WinkTongue

Exactly my point, it is a double standard to an absurd degree being created/pushed by small minded people whom are making a enormous deal out of what literally amounts to nothing.
Yes, I noticed the sarcasm & emoticon. ;-) Didn't you notice MY sarcasm?
Well, what I REALLY think is that those boys are bunch of sissy fags!! They Should be expelled from school!! MAMA'S BOYS!! Too much time sucking on her nipples, THAT'S what's wrong with THEM!! Sissy fags!!

Exactly!!!! We're ALL born naked!! (Except for Richard Nixon, who was born in a blue suit.) Clothes were made by us a LOOOOONG time ago!!!! Who's to say that one type of clothing should ONLY be worn by certain types of people if BOTH types enjoy wearing them?? Did cave people get pissed at each other for wearing the same type of bush or animal pelts as those worn by the opposite sex?? People have been cross-dressing for hundreds of years and the world STILL keeps spinning!!!! Isn't it the Kabuki players that are all male and even dress fem for the female rolls? How many hundreds of years have they been doing that? Never mind the REASON they claim they're doing it, the point is, they're doing it!! How BAD or harmful can it POSSIBLY be?? The ONLY harm I can coming from guys wearing girls clothes is when they come across hillbilly pinheads and that sort of mentality that think it's THEIR right to hurt, torture or even kill ANYONE that doesn't meet THEIR requirements of a fellow human being.
But I'm not bitter!! :-)

hm, question, am i the only one who noticed that the photo of the "Boy Who Dressed as Ms America" was actually dressed like "Elsa" from Frozen (in her Coronation outfit)?

(19-10-2014, 07:45 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hm, question, am i the only one who noticed that the photo of the "Boy Who Dressed as Ms America" was actually dressed like "Elsa" from Frozen (in her Coronation outfit)?

Possibly, I know I'VE never seen the movie, but I DID notice that, during the interviews, which, I suppose, were held a day or two later, he had a pink bow in his hair!

(19-10-2014, 08:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 07:45 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hm, question, am i the only one who noticed that the photo of the "Boy Who Dressed as Ms America" was actually dressed like "Elsa" from Frozen (in her Coronation outfit)?

Possibly, I know I'VE never seen the movie, but I DID notice that, during the interviews, which, I suppose, were held a day or two later, he had a pink bow in his hair!

here's a pic for compairison

http://i62.tinypic.com/210xd10.jpg

(19-10-2014, 10:41 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

The tiara supports that theory, but on the other hand, green shirt and and blue dress were Anna's colors.

(19-10-2014, 02:41 PM)Candace Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 10:41 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

The tiara supports that theory, but on the other hand, green shirt and and blue dress were Anna's colors.

good point, clever mix of the 2 perhaps?.

An article in today's paper features a black woman who designs furniture, or something like that. Pictures of her show her completely bald. She IS very pretty, but says that CHOOSES to go bald because hair is over-rated and is WAY too much trouble to maintain.

Now, I have no kick against a woman with a shaved head, I know of a few others near here. If she wants to go bald, that's on her. Personally, I prefer women to have long hair, the longer, the better. If I had a girlfriend, I'd SUGGEST to her that she keep it long and tell her that I'd PREFER that she keep it long, but, it's completely up to her what she does with it.
My points here, though, are this:
1. I'm just SOOOO sick & tired of seeing skinheads (and near skinheads that only have the insinuation of hair) already!!!! Why do people HATE hair so much???? We're MAKING "THX 1138" become a reality!! Or, why do people think they HAVE to copy everybody else in order to be seen as "normal"?? (See all the guys toolin' around with their underwear sticking out over the top of their pants? WHY??? One guy thought it was cool, so now EVERYBODY has to show off their underwear!!!! Notice how EVERYONE in "THX 1138" wears the EXACT same thing???)
2. She says that hair is too much trouble to deal with. What does she think shaving her head every day is???? She's a black woman! After her shower, all she has to do is shake her head, dab it with a towel and her hair will be dry in no time!
3. She says she CHOSE to go without hair, and the rest of the world is supposed to be okay with that. Okay, so I guess any of us can simply say, "I CHOSE to grow tits and dress like a woman." and the rest of the world should be okay with that!! Right??

I know, it SOUNDS like I'm pissed at her for having a naked head, but I'm not at ALL!! It doesn't bother me a bit!! If she was to walk up to me and ask for hug and/or kiss, I'd have NO problem giving them to her!!
My biggest point, here, was the last one. She can just say, "I CHOSE to go without hair.", and it's accepted. But we still can't say, "I CHOSE to become a woman.", and have it be accepted across the board. It just REALLY cheeses me off that SHE can do what she wants, but WE can't!!!!
Luckily (I hope), from what the above video displays, it just might BE acceptable in the very near future, if enough people do what these students did.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon