Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not so silly question about when you stop taking PM

OK, I started on PM and the journey was much faster than I/we (my wife and I) thought - with full breast buds developing into fairly dense tissue. I stopped taking PM two weeks ago, but my "new breasts" remain very sore and tender. If anything, the tissue seems more dense and permanent.

Silly questions:
  • How long does breast tissue continue increasing after you stop taking PM?
  • Is there a possibility that I've triggered something that will continue growing even after the PM wears off and my T levels return?
  • How long should I expect the soreness and tenderness to last?
  • What happens and how quickly, if I/we decide to start taking PM again?

Any related experiences would be greatly appreciated!!

(20-10-2014, 12:33 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  OK, I started on PM and the journey was much faster than I/we (my wife and I) thought - with full breast buds developing into fairly dense tissue. I stopped taking PM two weeks ago, but my "new breasts" remain very sore and tender. If anything, the tissue seems more dense and permanent.

Silly questions:
  • How long does breast tissue continue increasing after you stop taking PM?
  • Is there a possibility that I've triggered something that will continue growing even after the PM wears off and my T levels return?
  • How long should I expect the soreness and tenderness to last?
  • What happens and how quickly, if I/we decide to start taking PM again?

Any related experiences would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi,
You don't say how long you were on PM before you stopped, and that might have a bearing on things as well. However, to answer your questions:
1) Some folks have reported a growth spurt after stopping PM but it is very short duration - no more than a couple of weeks or so as your hormone levels sort themselves out.
2) No, without the PM input, your body hormones WILL revert to completely your male output. That will have already started and, for me at least, the effect is actually visible in 3-6 weeks, each time.
3) That should reduce starting any time now. However if they truly are buds and not just fat deposition, you may be stuck with them permanently.
4) If you restart, I'd suggest it could be up to 3-4 weeks before you start to FEEL a difference and 6-8 before you start to see it.

However we all react differently so there are no guaranteed time scales.

Also it is very common to start PM, get scared, stop, wait, restart, get scared, stop...etc...and go through that cycle several times before it settles down.

Hope this helps.

(20-10-2014, 06:53 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi,
You don't say how long you were on PM before you stopped, and that might have a bearing on things as well. However, to answer your questions:
1) Some folks have reported a growth spurt after stopping PM but it is very short duration - no more than a couple of weeks or so as your hormone levels sort themselves out.
2) No, without the PM input, your body hormones WILL revert to completely your male output. That will have already started and, for me at least, the effect is actually visible in 3-6 weeks, each time.
3) That should reduce starting any time now. However if they truly are buds and not just fat deposition, you may be stuck with them permanently.
4) If you restart, I'd suggest it could be up to 3-4 weeks before you start to FEEL a difference and 6-8 before you start to see it.

Also it is very common to start PM, get scared, stop, wait, restart, get scared, stop...etc...and go through that cycle several times before it settles down.

Hope this helps.

My budding began within the first month on PM (very definite marble/quarter size spongy tissue) and within a week changed into a larger round tissue mass. Squeezing them, it now feels like 1/3 of an orange or 1/2 a tangerine - dense tissue with the nipple firmly attached to it. That is what remains sore and tender. I'm not sure if that is still referred to as "breast buds" or if I'm considered past the budding stage yet.

This all transpired in less than 2 months, which was very surprising and unexpected from what I've read. It's also a major reason I stopped for now.

Pansy-Mae -- it was YOUR growth sequence photos, every 6-9mo, that I printed out for my wife when my breasts started budding. She says I'm exactly where your photos show in July 2011.

I'm guessing (but not certain) that if I'm past the budding stage, even though it's been less than 2 months total on PM, that the firm tissue mass I have is permanent no matter how long I stop. At least it feels that way since it's so dense and not just fatty tissue.

I'm fine with that (we both actually kind of like "them"), but I'm just trying to assess where the path goes from here. In a way I hope the soreness subsides and they stop growing... just so I know that I do have control over where it goes.

(20-10-2014, 09:17 AM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  
(20-10-2014, 06:53 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi,

Hope this helps.

My budding began within the first month on PM (very definite marble/quarter size spongy tissue) and within a week changed into a larger round tissue mass.  Squeezing them, it now feels like 1/3 of an orange or 1/2 a tangerine - dense tissue with the nipple firmly attached to it.  That is what remains sore and tender.  I'm not sure if that is still referred to as "breast buds" or if I'm considered past the budding stage yet.

This all transpired in less than 2 months, which was very surprising and unexpected from what I've read.  It's also a major reason I stopped for now.

Pansy-Mae -- it was YOUR growth sequence photos, every 6-9mo, that I printed out for my wife when my breasts started budding.  She says I'm exactly where your photos show in July 2011.

I'm guessing (but not certain) that if I'm past the budding stage, even though it's been less than 2 months total on PM, that the firm tissue mass I have is permanent no matter how long I stop.  At least it feels that way since it's so dense and not just fatty tissue.

I'm fine with that (we both actually kind of like "them"), but I'm just trying to assess where the path goes from here.  In a way I hope the soreness subsides and they stop growing... just so I know that I do have control over where it goes.

it would be interesting to hear what happened here.. and anyway what to expect after that point :Smile anybody can assist ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon