Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newbie?

Hello everyone! I've been lurking this forum as a guest for a week and just finally decided to join up. You all seem like a supportive community, so I'll just throw this info out here...

I'm 28, biologically male, and have been wanting a "set" since my early teens. I've been doing a lot of research recently on breast growth in males, and I may just be setting myself up for disappointment. On my VERY tight budget, I have decided to try a few cheap herbal supplements available at Wal-Mart...

So what I ask is, what kind of regimen of spearmint tea, Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto capsules should I take, and what kind of results can I ever hope to expect in what time frame? I've also opted to give NatureDay a shot, if the stuff actually does anything. $30 is a bit daunting for something that may or may not do anything, and possibly leave me feeling horribly disappointed.

I've also been reading a lot of promising things about PM, and would love some info on it as to what form of it works best?

Hello GamerGuy.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

While the money aspect may not be discussed as much, I think NBE requires a commitment of time and money. Regardless of what you use, it's probably going to require a bit of time to see results. If you haven't already, I suggest looking at the picture threads to see what kind of progress is common after a period of several months or more. I buy 1,200 capsules of pm at a time, so I don't know off the top of my head what my monthly expense would be. However, I think a reasonable estimate of the expense for NBE items is about $30-$50 per month. Perhaps it would be easier to save up some money for NBE items first?

As far as pm, I think people chose what form to use on the basis of convenience, money and a lack of side-effects. I use capsules because it's convenient for me and I haven't experienced any side-effects from them. Others get the powder form and fill their own capsules to conserve money. Other individual take the extract or liquid extract form. The only way to know what works best for you is to try out the different forms yourself.

Any way you look at it....female breasts aren't cheap! lol. I'd look into breast pumping.. you can get some inexpensive domes and a pump on Amazon but then the hard work of pumping a couple hours a day for a few years comes in......

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B705ROQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1413820539&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

(20-10-2014, 07:57 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  So what I ask is, what kind of regimen of spearmint tea, Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto capsules should I take, and what kind of results can I ever hope to expect in what time frame? I've also opted to give NatureDay a shot, if the stuff actually does anything. $30 is a bit daunting for something that may or may not do anything, and possibly leave me feeling horribly disappointed.

I've also been reading a lot of promising things about PM, and would love some info on it as to what form of it works best?

I'll echo what the others have said.
1. It is a slow process which takes time. Ten years isn't an uncommon length of time for genetic girls to fully develop, genetic males are no different.
2. It takes commitment. Look through the programs that others have shared, try one for three months and stick with it by which I mean don't skip days or doses. All your body need to correct course (go where your genetics tell it to go versus the herbs) is a tiny window of opportunity to stop any momentum and put things back the way they "should" be.
3. It costs money. Quality herbs & extracts cost money. Even if you stick to your schedule, inconsistent quality can cause a stall just as easily as skipping a dose.

Lotus has done an amazing level of research and I highly suggest including her posts on your reading list.

Oh and Your Mileage May Vary

This would be a great thread to read through.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&highlight=wild+yam

If money's really tight try binaural programs for a few months and see what happens. Here's the breast enhancement one that gives me the most pleasant sensations during use and here's the progesterone one that I use to combat calf edema from a pre-existing condition. Here's a pic and summary of my scary-fast progress since late-August.

I also use this bust roller. Who knows if it does anything, but it feels nice.

PM is available on Amazon for $15/100 capsules ($45/3 bottles). If you use 2000mg/day (4x) that is almost a month's supply. And from what I've experienced, if you are serious about budding and growing breasts then go right to PM. But be prepared when it really happens.

(20-10-2014, 10:02 PM)Candace Wrote:  If money's really tight try binaural programs for a few months and see what happens. Here's the breast enhancement one that gives me the most pleasant sensations during use and here's the progesterone one that I use to combat calf edema from a pre-existing condition. Here's a pic and summary of my scary-fast progress since late-August.

I also use this bust roller. Who knows if it does anything, but it feels nice.

I gave the binaural things a shot, listened to a few of them a few times each... I can't really say I'm much of a believer in that sort... was I supposed to feel something? Huh

The pumps look nice, but a bit hard to hide around the house if you catch my drift Tongue

(20-10-2014, 04:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  Any way you look at it....female breasts aren't cheap! lol.

For some reason the thought of implants and breast forms entered my mind... Big Grin

Gamerguy,

How much time and money are you willing to commit to NBE? I think knowing that may make it easier to suggest the different types of regimes and results you could expect to get.

Also, are you just solely interesting in breast development or is your interest in NBE also related to resolving transgender feelings of some sort?

(21-10-2014, 03:48 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I gave the binaural things a shot, listened to a few of them a few times each... I can't really say I'm much of a believer in that sort... was I supposed to feel something? Huh
Was it with headphones on? The "bin" means that the left and right frequencies are a bit different to achieve the effect. I'm sorry I didn't mention that. Usually the videos come with instructions and I forgot that that one didn't have any.

The next most powerful ones I tried were this one and RockMelon, which is a harsh sound and didn't come with any mood elevation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon