Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newbie?

(05-11-2014, 08:51 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Thanks for the reassurance, everyone. The problem for me is, I'm not feeling even the slightest sign. I may as well be taking a placebo! My impatience would be averted if I would at least get the slightest tingle. :_:

As for Amazon packaging, mine came in a small white plastic sealed envelope? Baggie? I can't remember what the return address was marked as, but it was insignificant enough for me to forget it.

I was 3 months before I was able to notice any effects. I am still smaller than other girls that have only been doing it for 3 months. Don`t worry, not every one reacts the same.
My mother and one sister were only small, so I was not overly expecting too much. If I end up only filling a full A cup then so be it.

(06-11-2014, 01:24 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  I was 3 months before I was able to notice any effects. I am still smaller than other girls that have only been doing it for 3 months. Don`t worry, not every one reacts the same.
My mother and one sister were only small, so I was not overly expecting too much. If I end up only filling a full A cup then so be it.

That gives me a bit of reassurance, as all the women in my family on both sides are well endowed. My mother was a D-DD, aunt was a D, gramma was possibly an E, half sister is at least a D... Hell my grandfather was probably almost a B haha!

if your PM came in some sort of "generic" packing......I might have my doubts about it.

Buy Ainterol brand in their sealed bottle.
it's the real deal no doubts.

(07-11-2014, 12:43 PM)elainecd Wrote:  if your PM came in some sort of "generic" packing......I might have my doubts about it.

Buy Ainterol brand in their sealed bottle.
it's the real deal no doubts.

No, I meant the shipping package. The actual bottle was THE Ainterol Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon