Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newbie?

(23-10-2014, 01:56 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Not yet, I got a $25 prepaid card here to order it with, but I'll be placing the order itself soon.

Ok cool, expect 3-4 days from Amazon then, the choice is ultimately yours, the majority of people here will tell you what is just told you though. On the other hand some will tell you to keep those products. I've been doing this for over 2 years, I've tried dozens of NBE products, only to confirm that PM is about the best approach, and even with PM I have some reservations about quality.

Or I could be completely nuts. Rolleyes

I've heard good things about the fenugreek, hence why I bought it :/ idk... So the BC is a total bust? take it back?

(23-10-2014, 02:08 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I've heard good things about the fenugreek, hence why I bought it :/ idk... So the BC is a total bust? take it back?

BC has estrogenic properties, aids against breast cancer, but even for genetic females it's not really useful for NBE, so yes imo I'd take it back.

Black Cohosh interactions
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-857-BLACK+COHOSH.aspx?activeIngredientId=857&activeIngredientName=BLACK+COHOSH#vit_sideeffects

Hold on to fenugreek, you'll probably get greedy, (hey it happens), if you do happen to keep all of it, I'll bet you a dollar you won't use them. Wink

(23-10-2014, 12:00 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I'm having a hard time typing due to my hands shaking... Is this normal? Big Grin

Yup,

I thought my heart was gonna bust thru my chest when I did the same, lol. I haven't gone out on a limb like this for a new member in a while, rusty maybe. Rolleyes

Alright the BC's going back to the store despite the fact that it's also got Dong Quai in it. Sad

I'll keep the Fenugreek, but what about the Saw Palmetto?

I've been drinking 2 cups daily of the Tea, thats the only one I know what to do with Rolleyes

pm ordered! omg IM FREAKIN' OUT xD

(23-10-2014, 01:59 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Alright the BC's going back to the store despite the fact that it's also got Dong Quai in it. Sad

I'll keep the Fenugreek, but what about the Saw Palmetto?

I've been drinking 2 cups daily of the Tea, thats the only one I know what to do with Rolleyes

pm ordered! omg IM FREAKIN' OUT xD

Hold on to it, or try it if you wish, you'll end up switching though. You might want to do some research, start here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

And then here:

The Genetic Male NBE Guide
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17658

Very helpful information, I appreciate all you're doing for me here. You really make me feel welcome here, as though I have a friend walking me through my crazy journey.

My only problem is that I'm having a hard time taking in the vast amount of information and processing it all properly. There's so many supplements that do so many things!

So apparently SP causes a drop in estrogen... This is bad for NBE, right? O.o
If SP is a bad thing, why would it be on the "lists"?

(23-10-2014, 03:26 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Very helpful information, I appreciate all you're doing for me here. You really make me feel welcome here, as though I have a friend walking me through my crazy journey.

My only problem is that I'm having a hard time taking in the vast amount of information and processing it all properly. There's so many supplements that do so many things!

So apparently SP causes a drop in estrogen... This is bad for NBE, right? O.o
If SP is a bad thing, why would it be on the "lists"?

Well, people still use it. My opinion, remove anything that can block E.

Alright... so the SP and BC are BOTH going back to the store... that's almost enough money back to buy another bottle of PMBig Grin

I think I'll start with the Fenugreek today, and if it's safe to do so, continue with it when the PM gets here.

The Fenugreek is 610mg, the bottle says to take it 3-6 x daily (with a meal?), but what would be the recommended dosage for an NBE program? ALSO if it is safe to take alongside the PM (Doctor's quote: You have a titanium liverTongue) should I reduce the dosage and to what?

Excuse my badgering onslaught of questions, I want to make sure I don't screw this up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon