Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs' effect stopped, huh.

Hello. I am Amari.

My plan to gain bigger breast size does not affect me now since the effect has stopped. I started consuming saw palmetto and fenugreek raw seed in August this year. My boobs became firmer and bigger only in a week. Till now though, nothing affects my boobs.

Frustrated, I stopped the plan.
I now take PM compound 400mg but only on my luteal phase. So far, there is no effect. There is slight pain at times on one boob but I do not think that is a happy news.

I took hormone test and it seems I have estrogen dominance and low level of progesterone. Is it the reason of the problem I am going through?

Please advice me. I am new here and still lurking around good information.

Don't take my advice as concrete, I'm still new to all of this. Buuut have you tried a progesterone cream? It is applied directly to the breasts as a lotion, so I assume this could help you.

(25-10-2014, 01:32 PM)amari Wrote:  Hello. I am Amari.

I took hormone test and it seems I have estrogen dominance and low level of progesterone. Is it the reason of the problem I am going through?

Please advice me. I am new here and still lurking around good information.

Hi Amari,

Anytime hormones are out of balance it throws them into chaos, you need balance first. Stop with all pyhtoestrogens, (FG), and Saw Palmetto, which also inhibits Progesterone Receptors. Eat a 1/2 of an avacado (natural boost in progesterone) for at least a week. Also add a lemon (fresh squeezed) to filtered water to detox any xenoestrogens.

Then do some research on hormones and estrogen dominance, which you can find the info using the search option. Also, read the "non herbal NBE systems by Peggy and Ella. Take it slow.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon