Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tunes+

(29-10-2014, 04:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Best song ever made..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_Rx6u3Hus0s
Music old rock
def leppard, ozzy, mettalica,

etc etc
FAV BANDS "pendulum and celldweller"
Liking the old nick skitz

TV loving
the blacklist
gotham
loveee nashville and hart of dixie

Fav movie sweet home alabama..

Hey Ella, giving Pendulum a whirl, I like it. Big Grin Gimme More!! Lol

I don't get it!! ALL the text is right here in front of me, but when I hit the post button, I get nothing!!

(29-10-2014, 05:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  [quote='Missed Miss' pid='134311' dateline='1414550239']
[quote='Lotus' pid='134306' dateline='1414548345']
I'm not much for TV anymore, Butttt, I love Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, Elemtary,

I know, I've got pooh for brains Rolleyes

I'm not much into t.v. anymore, either. That's why I only listed 4 recent shows. Everything else was mostly from the `60's to `80's. Lloyd Thaxton was a disc jockey that played records on his t.v. show and had artists come on to "perform" their latest hits. I'm not sure it was regional, I THINK it was based in Calif., but we got it here on the east coast! Love "Man From Uncle", too!! Also, "Honey West" and "T. H. E. Cat" and "Get Smart". I'm SURE there's others I've forgotten.

I'm not much into t.v. anymore, either. That's why I only listed 4 recent shows. Everything else was mostly from the `60's to `80's. Lloyd Thaxton was a disc jockey that played records on his t.v. show and had artists come on to "perform" their latest hits. I'm not sure it was regional, I THINK it was based in Calif., but we got it here on the east coast! Love "Man From Uncle", too!! Also, "Honey West" and "T. H. E. Cat" and "Get Smart". I'm SURE there's others I've forgotten.

Shoot I'm lucky I remember the first album I bought, (which was Black Sabbath Master of Reality '71) your memory of music and film/tv is impressive.

How do you keep track of all that music?

It's funny seeing all the older B horror flicks recently, some big name stars got their start on some of those gawd awful movies lol. Ohhh, the special effects!! Rolleyes

I remember seeing the Exorcist when it first came out '73, people were fainting and puking in the aisles, (no really they did). And when Jaws came out '75, people were afraid to use the toilet (myself included). It was different back then, no other 2 films did more to simply freak people out that those 2, not even Rosemary's baby came close.

(29-10-2014, 06:00 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Shoot I'm lucky I remember the first album I bought, (which was Black Sabbath Master of Reality '71) your memory of music and film/tv is impressive.

How do you keep track of all that music?
Thank you! I've always been good at trivia. I think I just nail a memory onto something and it just stays put for eons. For instance, the show, "T. H. E. Cat" (do you remember tat one?), the title reminds me of the main character's name, and vice versa. T. H. E. was his initials, not just the word, "The". His name was, Thomas Hewitt Edward, cat. Cat comes from him being a professional cat burglar. If I remember correctly, the police hired him to help them every week by breaking into impossible to break into places to get info or evidence on someone they wanted to arrest.
Another fave show was, "I, Spy". One of my fave bits on that show was when they caught someone they wanted information out of and they had him standing in a bucket as they gradually plastered him from the bottom up with cement and said that they'd stop if he told them what they wanted to know! If he didn't talk, he'd become a statue!! Lol. I think they got about shoulder high before he talked. Now, I've only ever seen that ONCE, and that was way back in the mid `60's!! For some reason, that stuck with me, and I'm pretty sure that's the ONLY bit from that show that I actually remember!!
A decade or so ago, when my singer was still alive, he was also VERY much into all the stuff I was and had a nearly encyclopedic memory of this stuff!! Even though he remembered "The Outer Limits better than I did, because he was a few years older than me, I'm pretty sure that, after having seen all the episodes again in the early `80's, I was able to remember the title of every single episode!! Today, having been away from it for a while, I'm a bit rusty, but I could still rattle off most of them. I remember the stories more than the titles.
Having 51,000 records also helps to remember a lot of things.
By the way, the first album I ever bought with my own money was, "Through The Past, Darkly", by The Rolling Stones. I can't recall what my first single was.
Anyway, to remember stuff, you just have to associate it with something. If you're becoming forgetful, coconut oil will help you regain your memory. Cures alzheimers, too.

(29-10-2014, 06:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I remember seeing the Exorcist when it first came out '73, people were fainting and puking in the aisles, (no really they did). And when Jaws came out '75, people were afraid to use the toilet (myself included). It was different back then, no other 2 films did more to simply freak people out that those 2, not even Rosemary's baby came close.

Yes, I remember that! People DID puke in the aisles!!
Funny you mention the toilet fear. When I started hearing about the "Paul is dead" thing, my parents had fixed up the third floor that year for my brother & I to sleep in, so our little sisters could have the big bedroom on the 2nd floor. Anyway, I don't know WHY or wear the HELL I got this goofy idea, but, many's the night where I was going up to my room on the 3rd floor and I'd JUST start climbing my stairs and would get very scared and RUN up the stairs as fast as I could because I was convinced that, because he was dead, Paul McCartney was going to come after me from my parents room, right across the hall from my stairs, and try to kill me with a huge kitchen knife as I was going up to my room!!!! Thankfully, he never got me!! I was too fast for him!!

(29-10-2014, 07:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(29-10-2014, 06:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I remember seeing the Exorcist when it first came out '73, people were fainting and puking in the aisles, (no really they did). And when Jaws came out '75, people were afraid to use the toilet (myself included). It was different back then, no other 2 films did more to simply freak people out that those 2, not even Rosemary's baby came close.

Yes, I remember that! People DID puke in the aisles!!
Funny you mention the toilet fear. When I started hearing about the "Paul is dead" thing, my parents had fixed up the third floor that year for my brother & I to sleep in, so our little sisters could have the big bedroom on the 2nd floor. Anyway, I don't know WHY or wear the HELL I got this goofy idea, but, many's the night where I was going up to my room on the 3rd floor and I'd JUST start climbing my stairs and would get very scared and RUN up the stairs as fast as I could because I was convinced that, because he was dead, Paul McCartney was going to come after me from my parents room, right across the hall from my stairs, and try to kill me with a huge kitchen knife as I was going up to my room!!!! Thankfully, he never got me!! I was too fast for him!!
Cool, tell me more tomorrow. Bed time Big Grin

time for bed. Big Grin

Yeah, me, too!! Been sleeping in the chair most of the past 2 hours or so!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon