Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would it make you happy, would it make you sad?

I would be delighted, i would however be a little sad i missed the journey getting there and the experience of growing up and developing as female

Very Happy....no hesitation at all. Smile
When I'm able to go to bed "dressed" femme....I dream of this.

I echo Flame's opening comment. I would want to ensure that my family, friends, clients, etc. are not left thoroughly nonplussed.

I am of two minds on the question. First, I think it would be a thrilling, fascinating experience. (While we are fantasizing, can I change a few other things about myself?) On the other hand, I sort of like having a hand in both cookie jars, at least for now. It many, it is a binary world, but for me it seems to be a spectrum. Every day a different color. . . .

(30-10-2014, 03:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Would my family and employer remember me as always being female? Would my driver's license and other identification reflect my sex change? Would I also get a new wardrobe? Would I know how to apply cosmetics and style my hair or would I have to get a crash course from Sarah? Shy

(30-10-2014, 04:41 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No, it'd be just like in the movies, "Switch", "Goodbye Charlie" or "Xerophobia". The only thing that changes over night (or instantly, as in "Xerophobia") is your gender.

The real conundrum with this is who would believe that it is you and not someone else? I guess if your DNA was tested and the fingerprints were a match this would be all the proof needed (and that's provided it's on file somewhere).

But to answer the original question, I'd have no problem with it! Big Grin

(30-10-2014, 07:37 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 04:41 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No, it'd be just like in the movies, "Switch", "Goodbye Charlie" or "Xerophobia". The only thing that changes over night (or instantly, as in "Xerophobia") is your gender.

um, you mean Zerophillia?Cool
Yeah. Sorry, I could've SWORE they spelled it with an X!!

(30-10-2014, 10:19 AM)bobie Wrote:  I would be delighted, i would however be a little sad i missed the journey getting there and the experience of growing up and developing as female

YEAH!!!! If I had the choice, I'd like to relive my whole life as a girl and grow up with a girl body!! Preferably, retaining all the knowledge I know have.

I would be delighted!

(29-10-2014, 08:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm not sure if I asked this before, but, if you woke up tomorrow morning only to find that, over night, you had become a FULLY functional woman, would you happy about it and LOVE to stay that way or would you be sad and wish you could go back.....or, would you be happy about it, but wish you could go back because you still had a few things to tie up as male you before you could be female you?

I often fall asleep dreaming of living as female. If I woke up tomorrow as a fully functional woman (after the initial shock and tears) I'd rush out and max out my credit card cloths shopping! Shopping frenzy!!!!!! Big Grin

Denita

(31-10-2014, 04:21 AM)Denita Wrote:  
(29-10-2014, 08:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm not sure if I asked this before, but, if you woke up tomorrow morning only to find that, over night, you had become a FULLY functional woman, would you happy about it and LOVE to stay that way or would you be sad and wish you could go back.....or, would you be happy about it, but wish you could go back because you still had a few things to tie up as male you before you could be female you?

I often fall asleep dreaming of living as female. If I woke up tomorrow as a fully functional woman (after the initial shock and tears) I'd rush out and max out my credit card cloths shopping! Shopping frenzy!!!!!! Big Grin

Denita
I'd be hard to stop trying to get the chance to use my new equipment!! Of course, I wouldn't just give it to ANYONE!! I'd want it to be special and meaningful, but, I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to hang on to my new virginity for dear life!! I've been wanting to know what it's like to have and use this stuff, NOW that I have it, I'm NOT going to wait until I'm an old hag to give it a try!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon