Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Forum glitches

Anyone else experiencing wierd things with the forum at the moment? it seemed to think i was "lovemybreasts" then when i clicked view profile it then thought i was elainecd Huh screenshot attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-10-2014, 12:43 PM)bobie Wrote:  Anyone else experiencing wierd things with the forum at the moment? it seemed to think i was "lovemybreasts" then when i clicked view profile it then thought i was elainecd Huh screenshot attached

Yes, but not what you described. I've been getting a few "bad gateway" errors. Hopefully these issues get cleared up soon.

Im having problems too ... Im sure the Breast Nexus IT department is on top of it! !

Wow, I thought I was the only one!
I would log in then it would call me "lovemybreasts" then flip me back to elainecd. Round and round, back and forth.

So you were on the merry-go-round too....they'll clean it up.

Seems that they are customizing and/or replacing the current theme... there are no images and some are broken, I don't want to take out the IT that is in me and inspect what's wrong... but I have already an idea of what it is... Too late, I already did it... seems that some images are not in the server anymore...

Rest assured BN members, Eve is on top of the issues, hang in there.

Yes, all the things that can be clicked on and all the pictures/avatars are just little black boxes with an X in it. Last night I got a few of those Gator Error screens. At first, today, I wasn't even able to get here!!
Maybe it's something to do with whatever it was I was going to say before I fell asleep here in this chair!

(30-10-2014, 12:53 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, all the things that can be clicked on and all the pictures/avatars are just little black boxes with an X in it. Last night I got a few of those Gator Error screens. At first, today, I wasn't even able to get here!!
Maybe it's something to do with whatever it was I was going to say before I fell asleep here in this chair!

At least my avatar is working. Big Grin

(30-10-2014, 03:24 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 12:53 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, all the things that can be clicked on and all the pictures/avatars are just little black boxes with an X in it. Last night I got a few of those Gator Error screens. At first, today, I wasn't even able to get here!!

It is??

(30-10-2014, 04:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 03:24 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

It is??

It's visible isn't it? I can see it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon