Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Forum glitches

(30-10-2014, 12:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 04:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 03:24 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 12:53 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, all the things that can be clicked on and all the pictures/avatars are just little black boxes with an X in it. Last night I got a few of those Gator Error screens. At first, today, I wasn't even able to get here!!
Maybe it's something to do with whatever it was I was going to say before I fell asleep here in this chair!

At least my avatar is working. Big Grin
It is??

It's visible isn't it? I can see it.
I can, now, but, last night I couldn't.

(30-10-2014, 12:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 04:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 03:24 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 12:53 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, all the things that can be clicked on and all the pictures/avatars are just little black boxes with an X in it. Last night I got a few of those Gator Error screens. At first, today, I wasn't even able to get here!!
Maybe it's something to do with whatever it was I was going to say before I fell asleep here in this chair!

At least my avatar is working. Big Grin
It is??

It's visible isn't it? I can see it.

It is, now, but, last night I couldn't see it.
And, by the way, this is the second time I've tried to post this! Last night I posted something 4 or 5 times and it never showed up!!

I have had 2 maybe three posts just go poof! as well.
I'm a member of another forum that uses hostgator.....they're moving.

See? I TOLD you girls Gator was probably bad news! The one I used to know of, if it's not this one, was being run by a guy in Texas who spied on everybody's dialogues and VERY rudely caused LOADS of trouble to the people that frequented the site just for his own jollies and loved to call himself, a "Texian".

OmFg I am so glad the forum is back.
I was going through withdrawal! LoL.
staring my PM program back tomorrow and need this place.

Oh and Thank You admin!
I know you were completely offline for a while.
Don't know if you were just cleaning up things or moved to another host....but site sure zips a long now.
Much appreciate you.

(01-11-2014, 04:40 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Oh and Thank You admin!
Don't know if you were just cleaning up things or moved to another host....but site sure zips a long now.
Much appreciate you.

Yes we were completely offline for a few hours on Wednesday as the site was moved to a new host. Apologies for the service interruption, but we had to move to a new home at short notice as we had outgrown our webhosting and were more or less kicked off without warning.

We are now settled into our new home and all posts from the old location have been copied across without anything being lost. The posts you mentioned above as going poof were made on the old site after we moved but since then I've copied them across, so nothing is missing.

(02-11-2014, 06:36 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 04:40 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Oh and Thank You admin!
Much appreciate you.

Yes we were completely offline for a few hours on Wednesday as the site was moved to a new host. Apologies for the service interruption, but we had to move to a new home at short notice as we had outgrown our webhosting and were more or less kicked off without warning.

We are now settled into our new home and all posts from the old location have been copied across without anything being lost. The posts you mentioned above as going poof were made on the old site after we moved but since then I've copied them across, so nothing is missing.

Thank you Eve for the update. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon