Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newspaper Editorial

Wow, that's a lot of articles! Are you keeping close track of whenever transgender articles show up in the newspaper?

(03-11-2014, 03:01 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Janet,

Here's the link:

http://www.postbulletin.com/opinion/our-...34d9c.html

Thanks for the link ... I really like the bit at the end.

" Yes, it's uncomfortable trying to relate to someone who you can't begin to understand. But imagine what it's like to live with the stress and fear of rejection every day. "

There are a lot of great articles there. Thanks.

As far as the OP quote, I totally agree. I can count the number of people who know I'm trans on one hand. Three of them reacted very badly. I trust very few people.

I have a career in education, and so that privileged information could literally ruin my job. Coming out is a luxury that will have to wait.

(02-11-2014, 08:05 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's great to see you posting again sfem! Smile

I appreciate your feedback. I definitely agree that a lack of disclosure doesn't always equate with a lack of trust.

Thanks. I do drop by once in a while, but not very often and don't usually have the time to do justice to the posts that people take the time to write here. It's good to see so many continuing to contribute. This is still a great set of forums.

I really should try harder to find the time to see what has been put up here in recent months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon