Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pushing the limits/ boundaries

(18-07-2014, 02:43 AM)Destiny Wrote:  Let's put it this way it's not pushing the limits to lactate. It's chemistry and very difficult to make happen with out pregnancy for a woman. Let alone for a genetic male.

The main way to start would be first to develop your breasts as much as you can to make sure all the plumbing is ready. then you would need to have a lot of nipple suction for a long time out of the day. You would also need a lot of Fenugreek to help get things going.

If you got a breast pump and massaged the breast while doing the pumping it is possible. Also another trick is to be around pregnant women a lot. It has been known to make men lactate.

Good Luck and enjoy the ride to lactation! could be awhile.

Bullshit!! All you have to do is get breast pumps ands use them a few times a day until the milk starts to flow. SOME drugs (the kind that help you lactate), might be helpful, but as far as I know, they're not needed. And you DON'T have grow tits to be able to give milk. There's PLENTY of flat-chested women out there that breast fed with little to no problem. If they can do it, men can do it!!

(18-07-2014, 04:43 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  as odd as this might sound to some I have heard of some who keep the lactation going and either keep nursing their kids and sometimes also their SO.

when you actually think about it though, is it really a odd thing? human breast milk is intended for humans, yet we drink cow milk without a 2nd thought...

*shrugs*
I have a friend who is in her mid to late 50's and she told me a few years ago that her dream is to be able to give milk and breast feed her lovers(s). Her hubby is an asshole and hardly has anything to do with her, so she has a boyfriend or two on the side. She's done a LOT of reading on giving milk without getting pregnant!! She's never been pregnant.
As for cow vs. human milk, I've never understood the great fear of the latter lactose!! I've seen it in PLENTY of movies where one or more guys will HAPPILY drink a glass of milk and as soon as they find out it came from their wife/girlfriend or other woman, they IMMEDIATELY spit it out, like it's poisonous or like drinking it is REALLY sick and disgusting!!!! Chances are, they already drank a few tits full when they were too young to know the difference and LOVED every drop of it!!!! I'd LOVE to try some!! Especially straight from the tap!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon