Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just had implants removed. Anyone had success growing breasts after removing implants

I'm new to this forum. Had breast implants removed on Oct 22nd due to pain. Been reading up on how to grow my breasts naturally.

Here is my problem...My surgeon said I have VERY thin skin on my breast area due to the pressure of the implants and breastfeeding 3 kids. I'm left with VERY saggy empty breasts (36 A) with not much hope that my skin will retract. I also have very little breast tissue.

Been taking PM 250 mg twice daily for 12 day. Just stopped taking as I feel I ovulated.

Taking FG now.

Doing breast massage twice daily with PM cream

Started NB 2 days ago. 15min twice daily

Also taking Collagen and sheep placenta twice daily

Eat healthy and drink a protein shake daily with 3TBS of Coconut Oil

Going to start Derma rolling on my breasts once a month to help increase collagen in my skin as the surgeon said I have NO derm layer left in my skin.

My breasts are very deflated looking and I'm wondering if any girls have has success growing boobs after implant removal. Does my plan look like a good start? I don't notice much swelling after using the NB but like I said I have very flat loose skin so maybe I just can't see it.

Absolutely! You will have a higher chance of success since you removal sparks tissue recovery. Try breast pumping with a topical herbs and or internal. Research them on this forum.

Oh wow I didn't know that. That makes me feel good. My husband thinks I'm crazy to be doing all of this. I'm hoping for good results as I feel my hormones respond well to herbs and such. I can lactate pretty easy by just using a little bit of progesterone cream before my period.

I made my own cream with 70% DMSO, Dandelion Root, FG, DQ and PM extract. When I'm done I put a little nutmeg EO on me and it help with the smell. My husband says I smell wonderful with the nutmeg. He was very unhappy with the smell the other herbs leave on me. Lol

I do feel a bit silly doing my massages and NB every day. Just hoping this stuff really does work. My plastic surgeon said my boobs would not change and that the way they look is going to be how they always look.

Need to know that there are woman (or men too) out there who have had success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon