Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO - How many pills per day?

Just be wise and careful with your body. You only get one.
From a woman's testimony, I can say these glandulars work if taken correctly in balance with other components, given your body's needs. With that said, if you take too much of something, let alone just take the wrong something for your endocrine needs, you will not only find it ineffective, but you can become quite sick at the higher doses. I can assure you gladulars have an enlarging effect of that certain gland. In women, it can enlarge the ovaries significantly and when they produce at their highest during a menses cycle, women can feel sickly. I can attest to that which is why I stopped cold at 11 months. Since you males have no ovaries to begin with, its very possible it has an effect on the gonads, but ehat exactly? Who knows for sure. its just never safe to do glands at such a high dose. What is it doing to your body or in your body if it's not directly effecting ovaries that you do not have to begin with. It has to go "somewhere" or do something to some other organ (s).
How about feedback to the pituitary or adrenals?
As for some, I wouldn't doubt it set off an autoimmune response, like sadly Leukemia.

Many say it takes more than 6 months, even Cheryl said thats too short but she also didnt do large daily amounts. See her old postings, but as all say YMMV.

(23-12-2014, 07:47 PM)je__yk Wrote:  
I ordered 27 bottles along with some spearmint and pumpkin seed oil.
Been "using" BO since May.

Great price today

Has it been working OK for you? Swanson's has been doing right by me but I'm curious, its past six months (the line in the sand so to speak) and I wonder if you noticed a boost in month four?

I can't say I have seen much growth per say. I did notice softening of the skin, and they do appear to be a bit fuller, enough so that my wife noticed, but as far as something measurable I have no change there.
After about 3 months I finally checked my temperature and found it to be too low so I added kelp, and now my temp is in the zone. I am taking 6 pills per day.
I am dropping the spearmint this week, as I see it might be interfering with my progress. I am also taking the Swanson herbal prostrate pills, which seem to be a nice mix of Anti-Androgen's, mainly SP, but again, perhaps that isn't the right thing for me either. I added pumpkin seed oil a week or so ago. Sp did help get some growing pains, but I think there might be something better like WP instead.

My main reason for choosing the BO path is that I want the permanent changes if there is such a thing.

I did order the kilo of PM from eBay as well, should be coming near the end of the month. I am toying with the blend idea Outsider is interested in.

(10-01-2015, 10:04 PM)je__yk Wrote:  I can't say I have seen much growth per say. I did notice softening of the skin, and they do appear to be a bit fuller, enough so that my wife noticed, but as far as something measurable I have no change there.
After about 3 months I finally checked my temperature and found it to be too low so I added kelp, and now my temp is in the zone. I am taking 6 pills per day.
I am dropping the spearmint this week, as I see it might be interfering with my progress. I am also taking the Swanson herbal prostrate pills, which seem to be a nice mix of Anti-Androgen's, mainly SP, but again, perhaps that isn't the right thing for me either. I added pumpkin seed oil a week or so ago. Sp did help get some growing pains, but I think there might be something better like WP instead.

My main reason for choosing the BO path is that I want the permanent changes if there is such a thing.

I did order the kilo of PM from eBay as well, should be coming near the end of the month. I am toying with the blend idea Outsider is interested in.
Drop the SP since it can interfere with your progress because it also has some anti-estrogenic properties along with being bad for your pancreas. If you've been using it and spearmint with BO all this time that's probably what slowed/stalled your progress.

You already have pumpkin seed oil your program, so you don't even need the SP. You would benefit from WP since your on a BO program.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've actually already started my alternating BO/PM program.

So far I think my alternating plan might be working, but it's a bit soon to really tell( I'm only 71 days into my BO program). The first time I took 2000mg PM on 1/6 and I had aches again when I went back to the BO for 3 days. I'm back to PM again today, but at half the dose of last time.

The spearmint was started two weeks ago, so not too much effect. The pumpkin seed oil was started a week ago.
I'll drop the SP immediately as well, and see what happens. My pancreas isn't up to par to begin with, as I have type 2 diabetes. I have been taking the pancreas glandular for quite some time too hoping to lower my A1C numbers, which dropped a full point in the last 6 months. So I think it might be helping.

Well its hard to describe, but after BO for a bit now they (breasts) seem to swell, tingle, and pulse... which is great. Then they later deflate and the cycle continues. I think its having a progressive result of growth by measure but some times they seem to have an inflate/deflate thing going on. Its wonderful, but I wish the inflate size daily would stay and compound. Also, wish someone could offer evidence that "after" the line (6) months rewired pituitary gland action takes over. But I dont believe thats true. Hopefully some xan prove me wrong.Rolleyes

Swanson's is $2.79/bottle through 2/22 with the code WEEKEND.

I was taking 20 a day at one point. I also took pituitary and adrenal. never had side effects other than breast growth. I was also taking PC, collagen, msm, kelp, maca ..
you can look at my program page for more details. The only time I've had side effects was when I took PM, I over did it. I recently took PM again and had great results.
I can't find any studies linking gladular therapy to enlargement of organs, so if someone could link it I would appreciate it.

Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon