Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO - How many pills per day?

(24-12-2014, 12:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  You asked, I answered. Excuse me, how do you know if that was the cause or not?, Don't assume. Do you know all the risks using glandulars, or NBE for that matter. If I was out to spread fear I would have done so long ago. At 2+ years of trying multiple programs I think I can provide some experience ahead of yours, whether others decide to still try it is entirely up to them, which I'm cool with no matter what.

Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intent. I know you weren't trying to spread fear either.
Yes, maybe BO was the cause of your condition maybe it wasn't, I'm no expert.

As far as experience I've used herbal supplements for NBE in the past, atleast 4 1/2 years. So I'm not exactly new to this either, your just better informed.

I just didn't get as far as I wanted because I probably didn't use enough(the total PM content was only 220mg 5:1 extract of PM, so that would only be equivalent around 1100mg of PM at most). At one point the formulation even included BO(which was when it worked best on me, but only got to try it a few months before they started using PM instead) which is part of the reason for trying a stronger BO program now.

I only continued my old program for so long because of the mental benefits.

Well lol, you mean full of sh**, yeah I'll agree with you there. It does help if you don't leave out the back story about yourself. I'll just add that make sure your immune system is up to snuff (and not comprised) before starting a cycle of BO.

What I know about BO might taint the jury poll, so nuff on my part and hope all go safely ahead. Wink

Apologies to ManPear for the temporay hijack.

(24-12-2014, 01:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well lol, you mean full of sh**, yeah I'll agree with you there. It does help if you don't leave out the back story about yourself. I'll just add that make sure your immune system is up to snuff (and not comprised) before starting a cycle of BO.

What I know about BO might taint the jury poll, so nuff on my part and hope all go safely ahead. Wink

Gee, thanks...

(24-12-2014, 01:51 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(24-12-2014, 01:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well lol, you mean full of sh**, yeah I'll agree with you there. It does help if you don't leave out the back story about yourself. I'll just add that make sure your immune system is up to snuff (and not comprised) before starting a cycle of BO.

Gee, thanks...

Sorry, I meant me, I'm full of it. Rolleyes

(24-12-2014, 01:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(24-12-2014, 01:51 AM)Outsider Wrote:  

Gee, thanks...

Sorry, I meant me, I'm full of it. Rolleyes

Sorry I kind misread what you said.

I'm gonna add two cents here and hope it doesn't scare anyone but I was on BO under very reasonable dosages. I started feeling very fatigued and started bruising easy. i am very fit as I play soccer regularly, well at least I used to. Long story short, went to see the dr about my symptoms and got diagnosed with leukemia. No one asked me if I was taking anything in regards to hormones or any NBE. But I can't help but think it could have been a contributing factor. I have been doing chemotherapy since sept and doing well but, as much as I want the change, I will not resume BO when my treatment is complete as a precautionary measure. Please don't let this scare you but my life is now forever changed and I appreciate life much more after been given a second chance. May the hormone ferries sprinkle their magic dust on you and give you the results you desire.

Erin I'm glad you shared your story, the good news is that you discovered the leukemia earlier enough for treatment, thank god. People fail to recognize the serious side effects do occur, and in my situation I wanted to share what happened to me, my post seemed dire, but with all the complications and surgeries I had it was undisputly caused from BO. It would be irresponsible not disclosing what had happened to me. Thank you for sharing.

I was taking 4 Swansons BO in the morning and 4 at night. Then upped it to 5 and 5. Even very briefly through in 2 in the afternoon. Had no ill effects but no growth either. But I was only on it for a tad under 2 weeks before I chickened out... I had read a member's post here who said he had been on it for 2 weeks and then stopped and all of a sudden, after stopped, he had rapid growth for 3 weeks and ended up going farther than he had wanted. I was worried that might happen to me. But no, nothing.

I just started again and will see if I can go a bit further before getting cold feet again.

So should I not take BO. I bought 3 bottles of Swansons but dont want to take it if Ill end up in the hospital. Has anyone heard of a positive BO story. Someone must have used it with success otherwise we wouldnt be here talking about it. Right??Huh

(08-01-2015, 02:00 AM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  So should I not take BO. I bought 3 bottles of Swansons but dont want to take it if Ill end up in the hospital. Has anyone heard of a positive BO story. Someone must have used it with success otherwise we wouldnt be here talking about it. Right??Huh

3 bottles worth of BO probably won't put you in the hospital.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon