Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doctors Appointment.

(18-11-2014, 11:49 PM)Denita Wrote:  
(17-11-2014, 12:13 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think 50 mg/day was my starting dose as well. Hopefully that's all you'll need to make your depression more manageable. Even at that low dosage (for me) some positive changes started to emerge for me, such as being more sociable, making to-do lists and feeling like I have a purpose in life again.

Yes it's starting dose. I admit though. I'm feeling better. Big Grin
Side effects have lessoned. I was taking pill at start of meal. Swapped to end of meal and side effects gone.

One huge thing though. My GD has increased massively.

Maybe you need to up your pm dosage? I was talking Sertraline for about 8 or 9 months before I started taking pm.

(19-11-2014, 12:32 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe you need to up your pm dosage? I was talking Sertraline for about 8 or 9 months before I started taking pm.

I have to start taking PM first. Big Grin

Another thing I've noticed but I am not sure it's connected is dreams are much more vivid.

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon