Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doctors Appointment.

Loved the Young Ones, but had to stay up until 11:30 to catch them on MTV in the 80s.

I admire your courage. Well done.

(07-11-2014, 03:07 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  I admire your courage. Well done.
Thank you!! (What did I do?)

(07-11-2014, 03:07 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  Loved the Young Ones, but had to stay up until 11:30 to catch them on MTV in the 80s.

I admire your courage. Well done.

Thank you Emily. Big Grin

(05-11-2014, 05:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Happy pills??? Aren't you happy? Watch a few episodes of The Blackadder or The Young Ones and you'll feel QUITE happy!!

Swear box? We call it a Piffle Pot.

http://youtu.be/cGDdFuDwTZ8

You should add little Britain to that list !!

(08-11-2014, 06:15 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(05-11-2014, 05:45 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Happy pills??? Aren't you happy? Watch a few episodes of The Blackadder or The Young Ones and you'll feel QUITE happy!!

I think that Little Britain is "love it" or "hate it". I'm the later.

Denita

(07-11-2014, 02:58 AM)Denita Wrote:  Nope no really. I'm up and down like a yo-yo. I struggled all last year and crashed big time this year. Last week I broke my "can't sleep" record at just over 4 days. Then slept on and off for 2 days. What's really getting to me is the feeling that I'm not right. The feeling I'm unhinged. It's been too long. I've had depression many times before but never like this and for this amount of time. I have times when I'm happy or enjoying myself but it's fleeting and the next day I may wake up at square one again. Hell, it can change over the course of a day. I'm sick of feeling bad and sorry for myself. I'm sick of analysing and focusing on motives, emotions and feelings. So I'm not.

So it's time for new tactics, happy pills. I'm on close watch for next 3 weeks because the pills can make things worse. I admit I'm not looking forward to it. lol

Happy pills as in antidepressants or happy pills as in estrogen and AA's?

(07-11-2014, 02:58 AM)Denita Wrote:  At the same time I have never been happier with my GD. Placating to my female side is the only thing keeping me (mostly) sane and the dream of a future when I can completely give in to it. As a guy I had a almost fanatical cleanliness routine and a large collection of aftershave. Thanks to raiding the remaining stock from the business that I closed, I now have a collection of watches, jewellery, toiletries and perfume that I use daily. I have 20+ perfumes now. Christian Lacroix - Absynthe is wonderful. No one has noticed or commented!

My hair has grown past shoulder length and I love it. Still not good at styling it and the next hurdle will be a trip to the hair dressers.

Denita

I've found that the more I embrace the real me, the happier I am. I've not struggled with depression but mood swings are no stranger to me. My emotions are more extreme no matter which type but I'm fairly elastic and rebound to center fairly quick. I attribute all of this to allowing me to be me and the herbs and estrogen I am taking. Are you taking E and or AA's Danita? You may want to consider them if not.

(10-11-2014, 04:17 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  
(07-11-2014, 02:58 AM)Denita Wrote:  Nope no really. I'm up and down like a yo-yo. I struggled all last year and crashed big time this year. Last week I broke my "can't sleep" record at just over 4 days. Then slept on and off for 2 days. What's really getting to me is the feeling that I'm not right. The feeling I'm unhinged. It's been too long. I've had depression many times before but never like this and for this amount of time. I have times when I'm happy or enjoying myself but it's fleeting and the next day I may wake up at square one again. Hell, it can change over the course of a day. I'm sick of feeling bad and sorry for myself. I'm sick of analysing and focusing on motives, emotions and feelings. So I'm not.

So it's time for new tactics, happy pills. I'm on close watch for next 3 weeks because the pills can make things worse. I admit I'm not looking forward to it. lol

Happy pills as in antidepressants or happy pills as in estrogen and AA's?

If it's anti-depressants you're taking, is this the first time? I've been taking anti-depressants for a few years. Let me know if you have any questions or just need someone to listen.

(08-11-2014, 06:15 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Never heard of Little Britain. What is it?

(10-11-2014, 04:17 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  Happy pills as in antidepressants or happy pills as in estrogen and AA's?

Anti-depressants. I have tried to cope without them but I've had to except that I can't carry on the way I am.

(10-11-2014, 04:17 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  I've found that the more I embrace the real me, the happier I am. I've not struggled with depression but mood swings are no stranger to me. My emotions are more extreme no matter which type but I'm fairly elastic and rebound to center fairly quick. I attribute all of this to allowing me to be me and the herbs and estrogen I am taking. Are you taking E and or AA's Danita? You may want to consider them if not.

I have not started any PM, E or AA's for various reasons. One reason was I wanted to be in a more stable position but it's not worked out that way.

I've started the route to getting a prescription for E. From what I've read it can take a year or more.

Denita

(11-11-2014, 01:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  If it's anti-depressants you're taking, is this the first time? I've been taking anti-depressants for a few years. Let me know if you have any questions or just need someone to listen.

Yes anti-depressants. Sertraline. It is my first time. It seems to be affecting my focus, but I think I've picked up a thick head cold/flu at the moment. So I don't know if it's helping yet.

Thank you Flamesabers.

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon