Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts on the hypothetical

Hello all,

I'm not sure who said it (Sarah, Samantha or Clara?), but someone on the board mentioned that transgender individuals are most likely to have a successful and long lasting relationship with a person who is also transgender. With that in mind, for those who are single, do you think you would favor FtMs or MtFs of the transgender crowd and why?

For me it's hard to say. I certainly would have obvious common interests with an MtF like NBE and facial hair removal. On the other hand, I think being with an FtM could be a very enlightening relationship as we both have what the other is striving for.

Your thoughts on any of this?

I wouldn't mind being with a really good (real) looking MtF, but, I WOULD like to have kids, so, unless she could actually get pregnant and have kids, I couldn't make it a long-lasting serious loving relationship, like I could with a gg.

(06-11-2014, 05:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I wouldn't mind being with a really good (real) looking MtF, but, I WOULD like to have kids, so, unless she could actually get pregnant and have kids, I couldn't make it a long-lasting serious loving relationship, like I could with a gg.

Interesting. I have no interest in having children. Maybe that's why I'm on the fence in this area?

(06-11-2014, 05:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 05:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I wouldn't mind being with a really good (real) looking MtF, but, I WOULD like to have kids, so, unless she could actually get pregnant and have kids, I couldn't make it a long-lasting serious loving relationship, like I could with a gg.

Interesting. I have no interest in having children. Maybe that's why I'm on the fence in this area?
I've always wanted kids and I'm now the last one in this branch of the family that can continue the name/lineage.

(06-11-2014, 05:43 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

I've always wanted kids and I'm now the last one in this branch of the family that can continue the name/lineage.
You should get onto that MM. There is no greater joy/love than looking into the eyes of a little person you created. My grandfather only had girls so part of our family stopped when he passed.

(06-11-2014, 06:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You should get onto that MM. There is no greater joy/love than looking into the eyes of a little person you created. My grandfather only had girls so part of our family stopped when he passed.
Trust me, I've been trying to for a LONG time!! I THOUGHT I had a keeper in the `90's only to find that, after I wasted 10 loyal years of my life with her, she started cheating on me!!! What hurt even worse is that she dropped him like a hot brick a year later!! He wasn't even WORTH her cheating on me!! We DID almost have a kid twice. The first time, we just decided that we weren't ready for one by ANY means, so we got an abortion. :-( The second time, we decided to go for it and I was so happy I was going to have a kid!! (At least once, I yelled into her belly, "I love you!!") I was hoping for a girl. It would've been SOOOO cool watching her grow up and become a woman!! But, the Dr. told her that she'd have to stay in bed for the entire 9 months (because, with her previous hubby, she got pregnant and the baby was stillborn, and she was like a zombie walking around with this dead baby inside of her for the last 2 or 3 months!), and she just couldn't deal with that, so, she chose to abort.
That's kinda rough about your granddad only having girls, but, it's better than nothing.
2 years ago, my brother killed himself, so, that leaves me being the only one to continue the lineage and name. Both of my sisters have kids, but they don't have the name.

(06-11-2014, 07:46 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 06:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Trust me, I've been trying to for a LONG time!! I THOUGHT I had a keeper in the `90's only to find that, after I wasted 10 loyal years of my life with her, she started cheating on me!!! What hurt even worse is that she dropped him like a hot brick a year later!! He wasn't even WORTH her cheating on me!! We DID almost have a kid twice. The first time, we just decided that we weren't ready for one by ANY means, so we got an abortion. :-( The second time, we decided to go for it and I was so happy I was going to have a kid!! (At least once, I yelled into her belly, "I love you!!") I was hoping for a girl. It would've been SOOOO cool watching her grow up and become a woman!! But, the Dr. told her that she'd have to stay in bed for the entire 9 months (because, with her previous hubby, she got pregnant and the baby was stillborn, and she was like a zombie walking around with this dead baby inside of her for the last 2 or 3 months!), and she just couldn't deal with that, so, she chose to abort.
That's kinda rough about your granddad only having girls, but, it's better than nothing.
2 years ago, my brother killed himself, so, that leaves me being the only one to continue the lineage and name. Both of my sisters have kids, but they don't have the name.

Sorry missed. I knew part of your history but not the rest.
I hope it happens for you and sooner rather than later. I ache to have another one too but it's not on the cards.

Sorry to hijack flames.

(06-11-2014, 05:29 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all,

I'm not sure who said it (Sarah, Samantha or Clara?), but someone on the board mentioned that transgender individuals are most likely to have a successful and long lasting relationship with a person who is also transgender. With that in mind, for those who are single, do you think you would favor FtMs or MtFs of the transgender crowd and why?

For me it's hard to say. I certainly would have obvious common interests with an MtF like NBE and facial hair removal. On the other hand, I think being with an FtM could be a very enlightening relationship as we both have what the other is striving for.

Your thoughts on any of this?

Hmmm, I had actually been thinking of this myself over the last few weeks ( under the what if scenario ) I would defiantly gravitate towards a trans gender person. Ideally, a F2M, who wants to keep their plumbing, of a very feminine looking M2F. I have no real interest in a relationship with a male, but I feel that a GG would be looking for more than I can offer. I`m not saying we could not have a relationship with a GG, I just don`t think it would last.

Of course, at my age. If I ever got to be single I would probably take whoever would be prepared to put up with me. !

(06-11-2014, 01:28 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  I have no real interest in a relationship with a male.

Intriguing that you would say that. The way I see it, one is a male on the outside while the other is male on the inside.

(06-11-2014, 08:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Sorry to hijack flames.

There's a random thoughts thread you can post on....

Yes, sorry for the hijacking. It was unintentional.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon