Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It still goes on

http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow...t/t9KYOhKi

This article concerns a friend of a friend. I am so mad right now.

[Image: smiley-sad016.gif]

I hope everything goes alright with her time in the hospital.

(07-11-2014, 12:31 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow...t/t9KYOhKi

[Image: Screenshot%2B2014-11-07%2Bat%2B12.png]

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27320...own-toledo

Warning. This next article does have a picture of her injury.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...ttack.html

Terrible and disgusting that this happens. I hope they catch the offenders and they are punished severely for this cowardly crime.

My thoughts and best wishes for her continued recovery.

Denita

Thanks, Denita.
Notice the bs comments from the cop in the second article? The friggin neanderthol refuses to discuss it as a hate crime because it was not racially motivated, and then goes on to refer to Candice with male pronouns and talks about the crime as though it was motivated by her "sexual preference". Aaaaarrrr! This makes me so mad.
Why is it so hard for average vanilla morons to get it. She is transgender...not some gay guy in a dress. She is a woman.
I just want to scream.

(07-11-2014, 12:31 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow...t/t9KYOhKi

Very Sad indeed. I hope they catch those animals responsible.

Ok, I just picked this up from another website, where Candice posted. She is a smart girl. I absolutely love what she says here about going out.

Most of the major local news outlets have picked up my story by now. I was attacked by a group of men while walking in downtown Toledo on Nov 3. They cracked my skull open on the concrete and broke my jaw is several places. Quite frankly, I almost died. I spent several days in the hospital, I was released yesterday. It took a few days to get this story out to the media. I will try to be at the town hall mentioned in the article tomorrow. Don't let what happened to my dumb ass keep you inside or in the closet. Most people in this city find what happened to me abhorrent. Just make sure to always go out with a friend or in groups. Cis girls have to do the same thing so it's all a part of thinking in the female mindset.

(07-11-2014, 03:24 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Thanks, Denita.
Notice the bs comments from the cop in the second article? The friggin neanderthol refuses to discuss it as a hate crime because it was not racially motivated, and then goes on to refer to Candice with male pronouns and talks about the crime as though it was motivated by her "sexual preference". Aaaaarrrr! This makes me so mad.
Why is it so hard for average vanilla morons to get it. She is transgender...not some gay guy in a dress. She is a woman.
I just want to scream.

Being the Public Information Officer since November 2011 for the Toledo Police Department you would have thought Sgt. Joe Heffernan would have some understanding of Transexualism and it not being connected to sexual preference.
His insult by not using the correct pronouns shows a total lack of understanding or empathy for the victim.

I noticed this. Something good may come out of it?
Councilman Ford urges federal probe of attack on transgender woman

(07-11-2014, 05:29 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ok, I just picked this up from another website, where Candice posted. She is a smart girl. I absolutely love what she says here about going out.

Most of the major local news outlets have picked up my story by now. I was attacked by a group of men while walking in downtown Toledo on Nov 3. They cracked my skull open on the concrete and broke my jaw is several places. Quite frankly, I almost died. I spent several days in the hospital, I was released yesterday. It took a few days to get this story out to the media. I will try to be at the town hall mentioned in the article tomorrow. Don't let what happened to my dumb ass keep you inside or in the closet. Most people in this city find what happened to me abhorrent. Just make sure to always go out with a friend or in groups. Cis girls have to do the same thing so it's all a part of thinking in the female mindset.

Agreed. It's obvious when you think about it. Smart girl. Smile

Denita

Removed

It does not look they are taking it seriously the man who did this only has a $25,000 bond and he should be charged with attempted murder and have no bond. Someone could bond him out for $2500. I live in a hick town and I could never see them setting a bond that low for a crime like this. It is very sad that this happened during the day, and the police do not see that this was not a robbery. What you have to understand about law enforcement is most of officers and lot of the detectives only have a high school education. That does not excuse the bond because that was set by a judge. I do not think that the legal system there gets it that these men are dangerous and that they are a risk to everyone. Most crimes are commited are by people against people they know. Most of the time when someone commits a crime against a stranger there is no justification for it. If this crime had been commited against a genetic female the bond would not be $25,000 and all of the men involved would have been found and arrested. The legal system does not see that the men that did this would do the same thing to their loveones for the smallest justifications in their minds. The legal system is not taking it serious because the victim was a transsexual. I hope Candice makes a full and speedy recovery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon