Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Elaine's Program

Never realized I did not ever start a thread here.
Have been using PM since 8/23/2014
Added Reishi caps & extract after a week or so and Peony Root after.
i had ramped up the PM to 2000 mg daily after the second week.

Stopped it all Oct 25 and took off the week due to dull pain just below my ribcage on left side. I started 1/2 lemon every day in a warm cup of water. Cleared up after a few days (could never pin down if I sprung my back in a horrible dentist chair, that same same day ate some possible bad chicken, or if it was too much NBE)

Started back Nov 1 with 1000 mg of pM daily, towards end of week finished off last of reishi extract in .5 mL ml dropper (rather than 1mL).
This Saturday (8th) moved up to 1500 mg pM ( one 500 mg every eight hours) daily.

Bought Reshi in caps (switched back) , and Peony Root extract today as I was out of both. Started them today.

Continuing the lemon every day since it seems good for me.

I lost some areola and nipple during the week off. But feel things coming back.

November will be my third month (although with a week off) and I'm excited how things will look at the end of the month.

I love this board so much! Thank you all for everything.

Next Saturday plan on going back to 2000 mg pM.

(10-11-2014, 05:17 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Never realized I did not ever start a thread here.
Have been using PM since 8/23/2014
Added Reishi caps & extract after a week or so and Peony Root after.
i had ramped up the PM to 2000 mg daily after the second week.

Stopped it all Oct 25 and took off the week due to dull pain just below my ribcage on left side. I started 1/2 lemon every day in a warm cup of water. Cleared up after a few days (could never pin down if I sprung my back in a horrible dentist chair, that same same day ate some possible bad chicken, or if it was too much NBE)

Started back Nov 1 with 1000 mg of pM daily, towards end of week finished off last of reishi extract in .5 mL ml dropper (rather than 1mL).
This Saturday (8th) moved up to 1500 mg pM ( one 500 mg every eight hours) daily.

Bought Reshi in caps (switched back) , and Peony Root extract today as I was out of both. Started them today.

Continuing the lemon every day since it seems good for me.

I lost some areola and nipple during the week off. But feel things coming back.

November will be my third month (although with a week off) and I'm excited how things will look at the end of the month.

I love this board so much! Thank you all for everything.

Next Saturday plan on going back to 2000 mg pM.

Hey there Elaine,

How's the program going? Smile

Hello Lotus,

Next Saturday is the end of my 14th week of NBE. as you know I took a week off. I plan on posting weight and measurements then.

I seem to be on a bit of a "plateau"...although the areolas are returning to pre-break size.

I was riding my scooter the other day though and the wind pressed my shirt against my chest and clearly showed two nicely rounded, feminine shapes. Cool

So maybe its coming better than I think....we're always our own worst critic. lol.

(16-11-2014, 05:44 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Hello Lotus,

Next Saturday is the end of my 14th week of NBE. as you know I took a week off. I plan on posting weight and measurements then.

I seem to be on a bit of a "plateau"...although the areolas are returning to pre-break size.

I was riding my scooter the other day though and the wind pressed my shirt against my chest and clearly showed two nicely rounded, feminine shapes. Cool

So maybe its coming better than I think....we're always our own worst critic. lol.
------------------------------------------------------
Elaine, I'm glad that you feel good about your progress. It is the feeling mixed with thoughts that creates our reality. Guard your health above all. <3 POM

Oh I am pom!....
I appreciate the tip about the 1/2 lemon juice in hot water. I start my day with it now.

Weight's going to be a problem with the holidays coming up. Rolleyes
I love Thanksgiving and Christmas foods....*sigh*

(16-11-2014, 06:49 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Oh I am pom!....
I appreciate the tip about the 1/2 lemon juice in hot water. I start my day with it now.

Weight's going to be a problem with the holidays coming up. Rolleyes
I love Thanksgiving and Christmas foods....*sigh*
------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not occasional situations that make or break us, but the daily routines and habits, so enjoy the Holidays. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon