Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding questions

There must be a lot of experience on the forum about budding, and I wonder if someone can answer some of my questions:

Does it happen more than once? (Some mention "rounds" of budding.)
Do the buds soften and absorb into the breasts after awhile or do they remain permanently hard?
Do mature breasts still have buds?
Does the onset of budding signal true growth - always, at least in an adult?

I experienced budding during puberty, hard disks beneath my nipples. I thought I might have a disease or something. My mother said they were nothing to worry about and that they were common for boys of my age. Never did she say they are associated with breast development, maybe in part because she had a hard enough time keeping me from dressing in my sister's clothes, but that's another story. The buds faded away over time and if there was any breast development it must have been too minor for me to notice. The buds are back again, only larger and associated with some surrounding growth, plus sensitivity and some pain. I'm excited to reach this stage - sort of surprised me!

Thanks for any information you can provide, for me and others who would like to know. Thanks! Gracie

(11-11-2014, 10:58 PM)GracieB Wrote:  There must be a lot of experience on the forum about budding, and I wonder if someone can answer some of my questions:

Does it happen more than once? (Some mention "rounds" of budding.)
Do the buds soften and absorb into the breasts after awhile or do they remain permanently hard?
Do mature breasts still have buds?
Does the onset of budding signal true growth - always, at least in an adult?

... The buds are back again, only larger and associated with some surrounding growth, plus sensitivity and some pain. I'm excited to reach this stage - sort of surprised me!

Thanks for any information you can provide, for me and others who would like to know. Thanks! Gracie

I'm currently going for round 3 myself :-)

I've had two bouts of tenderness with firm tissue formation behind the nipple. The second was over a wider area and more toward the arms. In both cases, the tenderness subsided after 7 to 10 days off NBE. After about 4 weeks, some of the firmness went away as well, and my breast lost volume and some firmness.
I've been back on my full program for about 2 weeks (after a 4 week break), and I'm just now feeling things - itchiness, slight tenderness, which have preceded the budding sensations in the past.
Jami

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon