Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My tits are getting in the way!! :-D

Where I work, I feed big bundles of paper into various sections of a machine which assembles and binds books and magazines. Today, while feeding the machine, I started to notice that my tits were getting in the way!! I'd bend over to pick up a bundle of paper and on my way back up, the paper bundle would hit my tits!! :-D So, I just thought I'd let you all know about the good news!!

(13-11-2014, 03:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Where I work, I feed big bundles of paper into various sections of a machine which assembles and binds books and magazines. Today, while feeding the machine, I started to notice that my tits were getting in the way!! I'd bend over to pick up a bundle of paper and on my way back up, the paper bundle would hit my tits!! :-D So, I just thought I'd let you all know about the good news!!

I am sure u r not complaining :p

(13-11-2014, 03:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Where I work, I feed big bundles of paper into various sections of a machine which assembles and binds books and magazines. Today, while feeding the machine, I started to notice that my tits were getting in the way!! I'd bend over to pick up a bundle of paper and on my way back up, the paper bundle would hit my tits!! :-D So, I just thought I'd let you all know about the good news!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it means you have a set of big tits. Smile POM

(13-11-2014, 04:22 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

I am sure u r not complaining :p

Nope!! Not at all!!

(13-11-2014, 04:23 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

It at least means they're getting bigger. When I'm not wearing a bra, if I tighten my t-shirt against my chest, they are a good bit obvious, but, in a bra, they'd be QUITE obvious!! I guess having a bit of a root beer belly helps to "hide" them under a shirt. If I was still as skinny as I was 5 or 6 years ago, I think they'd be pretty obvious without a bra!!

(13-11-2014, 04:43 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

It at least means they're getting bigger. When I'm not wearing a bra, if I tighten my t-shirt against my chest, they are a good bit obvious, but, in a bra, they'd be QUITE obvious!! I guess having a bit of a root beer belly helps to "hide" them under a shirt. If I was still as skinny as I was 5 or 6 years ago, I think they'd be pretty obvious without a bra!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's good you can hide them, unless you are going out all fem. Smile

(13-11-2014, 04:51 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(13-11-2014, 04:43 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's good you can hide them, unless you are going out all fem. Smile

That's gonna be kinda hard to do. :-( Even if I was going to go full time fem, I wouldn't be able to pass very easily.

Just enjoy them. Smile

While mine are not getting in the way, they are definitely rubbing more on my arms with certain movements. They also seem to "hang" more when bending over. I have a few "tight" t-shirts that I wear and to me they are definitely noticeable; no bra yet though. Big Grin

Don't get them caught in the ringer.... or binder!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon