Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My tits are getting in the way!! :-D

(13-11-2014, 10:01 PM)Scotti Wrote:  While mine are not getting in the way, they are definitely rubbing more on my arms with certain movements. They also seem to "hang" more when bending over. I have a few "tight" t-shirts that I wear and to me they are definitely noticeable; no bra yet though. Big Grin

Yeah, mine hang nicely went I bend over, too!!
I call them, "tittie shirts", because they make my tits more obvious!! :-D

(13-11-2014, 10:28 PM)Karren Wrote:  Don't get them caught in the ringer.... or binder!!

LOL!! Oh, I don't think they're quite big enough for that, yet! WAY more of a chance for my hair to get catch in one, though!
Is there anything to make hair grow longer and fuller?

Biotin helps hair... I wish there were something for me... thats why I had 30 wigs once.. lol

My aunt got her tit in the ringer.... old ringer washing machine... put her in the hospital....

(14-11-2014, 02:41 AM)Karren Wrote:  Biotin helps hair... I wish there were something for me... thats why I had 30 wigs once.. lol

My aunt got her tit in the ringer.... old ringer washing machine... put her in the hospital....
I've heard about it happening, even in a hymn by Derek & Clive called, "Jump". http://youtu.be/Qll4663b7jA

(14-11-2014, 02:32 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(13-11-2014, 10:28 PM)Karren Wrote:  Don't get them caught in the ringer.... or binder!!

LOL!! Oh, I don't think they're quite big enough for that, yet! WAY more of a chance for my hair to get catch in one, though!
Is there anything to make hair grow longer and fuller?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This product is supposed to help hair, skin and help to lower Cholesterol, reduce the risk of Osteoporosis, and lessen pain of Arthritis.:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LO7WS0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Of course, do your own research. <3 POM

Thanks Pom, and you, too, Karren!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon