Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP and FG Dosage amounts?

Hi there, new to the forum. I'm a genetic male trying to achieve some feminization. I started recently with FG and SP, and I also drink Spearmint Tea a few times a day. I just wanted to see how my body reacted to see if I should continue taking them.

I have searched endlessly all over this forum and google and can't seem to get a straight answer (likely cause there isn't one) on what amount of supplements I should be taking. I understand it's a lot of guesswork, but looking for a basic guideline or starting point.

I am just kind of winging it right now, started with (1) 610mg FG, 3 times a day, and 1 450mg SP 3 times a day (morning, around 2, and at night). Did that for about a week, no adverse reactions.

I've now moved up to:
2 x 610 FG, 3 times a day = 3660 mg per day
1 x 450 SP, 3 times a day = 1350 mg per day
Also about 2-3 cups of spearmint tea.

Should this yield results over time, or will I have to increase more or decrease anything, assuming that my body can handle this? If it matters I'm 5'10, around 170 lbs.

Thanks for any advice.

Has anyone experienced hot flashes while doing this? I recently added red clover to my regimen and after taking it, I seem to get hot flashes. Does this go away as my body adjusts or should I not use this supplement? I didn't get any response to my first post, so hoping someone can respond to this one.

Thanks for your time.

All I can really say is- "Everyone's different, your results may vary"
I myself started with SP and FG, and I also have the same height/weight as you. Now almost a month ago I began taking Pueraria Mirifica (PM) and I'd be a moron not to recommend it. The SP and FG by themselves won't do much, if anything at all. What you need to add to your plan is a nice strong source of phytoestrogens, and PM is exactly what you'd need for that. I am not familiar with red clover, but what little I have heard wasn't good. A lot of people are having bad side effects from it.

I concur with the advice to switch to PM. There are people who have success with FG, but the vast majority of positive posts involve PM. I have to say that I thought PM would be a waste of time, but I do see results, even at only two months. You do need to consider, in my opinion, an effective anti androgen-SP is used in this capacity by some, but most medical sources believe it is ineffective. I take it because it appears to be mostly harmless and is cheap. Licorice iS effective, if somewhat dangerous. Reishi and Peony are reported by others to work.
I have been using an Estradiol cream in in addition to PM. I cannot tell you which is working or whether it is both. But the cream has the same bio-identical material as prescription TG medication. I am of the view that it should be used in a cyclical manner, but is probably a help, and may be the real reason I am seeing changes.
Christine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon