Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto shrank my penis and testicles

what i am not understanding Sp2000 (not to be critical), but in your other posts all of which are about saw palmetto and BO, are the same, and all have been answered, what answer would you have us give you?

stress is also another major factor for loss of libido and lack of desire to copulate, in long term situations, this will possibly lend itself to atrophy(shrinkage) in penis and testicles from lack of use.

1.you should seek out an endocrinologist to get your hormones tested.
2. not to be negative, but reread all your other posts concerning this issue. they have been answered *click on userCP at top of screen* then click on your posts that you have created, read them all again.
3. perhaps seek out a therapist if you are still under extreme stress due to life events. if stress is a contributing factor, having the ability to mitigate its effects may help you regain what you have lost. it sounds like you are having anxiety issues from lack of testosterone.

I've never had an problems with shrinkage.. I've been on SP for 9 months. Though I wouldn't mind if it happened.. TongueBig Grin

(20-11-2014, 12:34 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  I have stopped everything (basically saw palmetto that is all I took) long ago, 4 years ago but got no improvement at all. My body is stuck. I have seen some 12 doctors and 6 Endos. I am scheduled to see more endos in near future.But Drs/Endos have no idea. They are dumb about side effects caused by Finasteride or saw palmetto. if you want to know more about side effects of 5 alpha reductase inhibitors (saw palmetto, Finasteride etc) then visit hairloss forums or propeciahelp.com.
Fairly often i mention things herbal to my doctor factors that strengthen my supplimental choice,, and sometimes hes quite pleasantly surprised,, and even in agreement , but he constantly tries to remind me that herbal remedies,, most of them arent passed by the FDA, so the quality were recieving isnt regulated.ie safe.

I find its a matter of trust,, what else do we have,, If your seeing that many doctors,, and experiencing this many symptoms something else larger is going on.
Trying to change our physical makeup to a degree,, is like getting a boulder pushed over the edge of a cliff,, (one that is chained to our leg). If were gonna get that sucker rolling downhill we better be ready for the ride.

If your being completely honest with your physicians,, and not doing anything else to add to the confusing facts their sorting out,,, id have faith in them,, that many minds should be able to get you an answer.

I was able to reverse shrinkage with Horny Goat Weed with Maca.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon