Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

those who are not tg..question

(22-11-2014, 11:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  ImWeird,

I took these pictures today to show the projection I get in my typical attire:

It would seem your progress pictures do you no justice. I'm wondering, are you wearing a bra in the pics? I find that without a bra I still get good projection and with a bra they seem to be more centered, rounded (cups shaping), and pointing out in front. I guess I'm trying to say less manboobish and more feminine looking.

(23-11-2014, 02:22 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  Flame, I don`t think I would go topless at the point your at either.

Yeah, especially with the areloas I got. Blush They've gotten a lot of attention on this forum, I can only imagine how the public would react.

(23-11-2014, 03:08 AM)froger Wrote:  It would seem your progress pictures do you no justice. I'm wondering, are you wearing a bra in the pics? I find that without a bra I still get good projection and with a bra they seem to be more centered, rounded (cups shaping), and pointing out in front. I guess I'm trying to say less manboobish and more feminine looking.

No, I'm not wearing a bra in those pictures. I suppose I could, but I should do it in a separate thread to avoid hijacking this one. Should I wear a racerback bra? I don't think I've posted pictures of me wearing that type of bra before.

Flame -

I think you/they look great! To me, they seem "right-sized."

spanky

(23-11-2014, 04:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  No, I'm not wearing a bra in those pictures. I suppose I could, but I should do it in a separate thread to avoid hijacking this one. Should I wear a racerback bra? I don't think I've posted pictures of me wearing that type of bra before.

Yeah, probably best not to hijack thread. I'll try to get my wife to take some pictures with and without for comparison. Maybe I'll bump this http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15606 old thread.

(23-11-2014, 06:05 AM)froger Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 04:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  No, I'm not wearing a bra in those pictures. I suppose I could, but I should do it in a separate thread to avoid hijacking this one. Should I wear a racerback bra? I don't think I've posted pictures of me wearing that type of bra before.

Yeah, probably best not to hijack thread. I'll try to get my wife to take some pictures with and without for comparison. Maybe I'll bump this http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15606 old thread.

Ok. I'll post my pictures sometime later than.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon