Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

those who are not tg..question

I just tell people I used to be obese and the boobs have proven to be very stubborn, which is often true for most overweight men looking to lose weight, then ask if the person has any tips on boobie busting. 9 times out of 10, you will get something about this or that excercise and that will be the end of it. On the off chance you are speaking to a health nut, just tell the person you need to get back to work and send any details in an email. If this person asks, tell them you haven't gotten around to reading the email yet, or certain excercises are too hard on your back.

Another option is to just say that you've been taking some new drugs still in the experimental stages and they seem to be growing your tits as a side effect.

Thank You Flame! and the rest for sharing your experiences.
this is one of the things I love about BN.

Thank you all for your insight i truly appreciate it. I work in the weather in a steel fabrication shop...not the best place to begin looking feminine with breasts growing especially once spring comes again and the hoodies go away.
I left my top drawer opened slightly the other night so my gf would see my bras and she did. She didnt say anything but it came up if i needed bras if she'd be ok with it. She said if it happens.it happens id still.be her sexy awesome man. She is so awesome and supportive. I feel so selfish keeping it a secret but can't help but keep some.secrets.

(19-11-2014, 05:09 AM)BigGirk Wrote:  I just tell people I used to be obese and the boobs have proven to be very stubborn, which is often true for most overweight men looking to lose weight, then ask if the person has any tips on boobie busting. 9 times out of 10, you will get something about this or that excercise and that will be the end of it. On the off chance you are speaking to a health nut, just tell the person you need to get back to work and send any details in an email. If this person asks, tell them you haven't gotten around to reading the email yet, or certain excercises are too hard on your back.

The first comments about mine were at work, and it was after I had lost nearly 30 pounds. To be precise, a co-worker said I'd have to start wearing a bra if I lost any more weight! Big Grin To be honest, it didn't bother me a bit.

Sadly I've gained about 15 back thanks to football season...

(20-11-2014, 09:07 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 05:09 AM)BigGirk Wrote:  I just tell people I used to be obese and the boobs have proven to be very stubborn, which is often true for most overweight men looking to lose weight, then ask if the person has any tips on boobie busting. 9 times out of 10, you will get something about this or that excercise and that will be the end of it. On the off chance you are speaking to a health nut, just tell the person you need to get back to work and send any details in an email. If this person asks, tell them you haven't gotten around to reading the email yet, or certain excercises are too hard on your back.

The first comments about mine were at work, and it was after I had lost nearly 30 pounds. To be precise, a co-worker said I'd have to start wearing a bra if I lost any more weight! Big Grin To be honest, it didn't bother me a bit.

Nor would it me!! One guy at work jokingly referred to me sometimes in the feminine and he was also doing it to be playfully insulting, but it didn't bother me at all!!

i've come to realize in all of my 28 years lol (i realize im a young guy compared to most here, and that is not to have intent for insult) that the less you give a shit about others opinions in the negative the less others chime in and less people take notice to it. Even if they do notice it, i workout often, my arms are quite big, my legs the same and such, i pose not as a woman at all, my face is a bit feminine and have been told i'd make a pretty girl if i tried it facially but other than that im not worried bout people really saying much about it cause I dont come off as someone who would have a "secret". Almost all cases of gyne is idiopathic so that alone gives limitless excuses as to why its occurring. My only concern is when warmer seasons come again and we get together with friends for volleyball or a float trip

(21-11-2014, 06:06 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  i've come to realize in all of my 28 years lol (i realize im a young guy compared to most here, and that is not to have intent for insult) that the less you give a shit about others opinions in the negative the less others chime in and less people take notice to it. Even if they do notice it, i workout often, my arms are quite big, my legs the same and such, i pose not as a woman at all, my face is a bit feminine and have been told i'd make a pretty girl if i tried it facially but other than that im not worried bout people really saying much about it cause I dont come off as someone who would have a "secret". Almost all cases of gyne is idiopathic so that alone gives limitless excuses as to why its occurring. My only concern is when warmer seasons come again and we get together with friends for volleyball or a float trip

I'm also 28. Big Grin

I really agree with you about the importance of how having self-confidence when pursuing something like NBE. As for dealing with the warmer seasons, maybe by then you'll have a feasible solution that you are comfortable with? Smile

(17-11-2014, 08:12 PM)jeddee Wrote:  This is interesting cause today I am going for my annual physical, I'm wondering if my doc even notices. Blush
Funny I just got back from my physical and the doc told me that whatever I'm doing for my health just keep it up!!! Dodgy
So I see this as keep growing them. Feeling good but want them to get bigger so am thinking that when the FG is used up I'll go with PM!
Love this site and everyone here!
Jeddee

Hey, Jeddee... You might want to post a program thread showing what you are doing. I would be interesting for new peeps and might get some great pointers from some of the more experienced members.

As many has suggested to other's before, you should post progress pics. for the same reason.

(17-11-2014, 07:26 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  Curious as to those who are like myself and not tg and just growing breasts to have the enjoyment of having them. When they became evident and unmistakably feminine and noticable did your feelings change in what you achieved? As in did you have an official wtf did i do and how do i deal with these now moment? Being 28 and in shape i cant blame fat or old age so im pondering how to go about to those who see me often when.i suddenly have mounds sticking out and thought id seek insight from others who are strictly in boy mode and not open to others bout the true cause

I have always been a "boob" lover. And fascinated as all get out. Until I got, what my doctor call pseudo Gynecomastia, I figured you had to be hard wired b4 birth. The doctor asked me what I thought. I figured it was none of his business to know that I liked to cross dress sometimes. So, I simply told him that I didn't care as long as my health is somewhat still good. That I would take boobs over another heart attack any day.

He said if I was to ever get concerned that I could drop some weight due to the fact that 2 of my 5 meds had been suspected to cause what I was experiencing. And as long as I didn't develop any hard lumps that was shaped sort of like popped pop corn not to give it a concern.

Soon after, I was doing web searches on causes of Gyne and somehow came across this place. I figured WTH, since I got it, and I hate stuffing bra's or using forms.... Why not.

My wife of course knows of my Gyne and what the doctor had said. But after developing a little more.. She notices my nipples always sticking out and that they were irritated due to being rubbed by t-shirts. She said lets go shopping and she was the one to pick out my first form fitting camisole and athletic bra. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon