Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

those who are not tg..question

OK, I'll add my 2p worth of thought on this.
My SO and myself with @ 30 others ( some I know, most I did not ) just spent the last week in Cuba, getting some much needed sun and relaxation before the winter sets in.
At 35+c I had decided i was not going to wear tops and had pretty much got myself ready for some questions and comments. The first day, I took my top off, one lady looks at me and let out a small gasp and an OH. That was it, nothing else.
Now, I do keep my chest as hair free as I can. Looking around the resort I noticed quite a few guys with larger than normal male chest development, some shaved and some not. My SO was quick to point out that mine are percky , compared to the other guys, my nipples are larger and they stick out. All in all, it was a worry about nothing.

Don't know, if I could ever get to that point Janet. Cudo's to you tho.

[/quote]

I'm also 28. Big Grin

I really agree with you about the importance of how having self-confidence when pursuing something like NBE. As for dealing with the warmer seasons, maybe by then you'll have a feasible solution that you are comfortable with? Smile
[/quote]

ha finally someone my age on this board, who'd a thunk it to be a veteran and respected member, its nice to see, i often don't bother posting assuming im one of the very few if any in this age group, thinking most are in the age where wives and s/o simply don't care and been together for long they've got the f it do what ya want mentality lol. Again no intent to offend with that to anyone.

You have been at it for a couple years and seen your t shirt post awhile back and it seems without something compressing its obvious you have something under there. Any solutions you care to give?

(21-11-2014, 06:05 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  My SO was quick to point out that mine are percky , compared to the other guys, my nipples are larger and they stick out. All in all, it was a worry about nothing.

does your SO not know about your NBE?

(22-11-2014, 01:37 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  ha finally someone my age on this board, who'd a thunk it to be a veteran and respected member, its nice to see, i often don't bother posting assuming im one of the very few if any in this age group, thinking most are in the age where wives and s/o simply don't care and been together for long they've got the f it do what ya want mentality lol. Again no intent to offend with that to anyone.

Hi there, I'm 28 too Cool

(22-11-2014, 01:37 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  You have been at it for a couple years and seen your t shirt post awhile back and it seems without something compressing its obvious you have something under there. Any solutions you care to give?

Well, during the summer months a t-shirt is all I wear to cover my torso. I think if you wear too many layers in the summer you'll start to sweat and then your breasts will be really noticeable! I don't use compression shirts or binding during my daily activities, but I don't try to draw attention to my breasts either. I don't wear blouses or other clothing items that accentuates the breasts, so maybe that helps. Going topless though isn't an option for me though.

It may sound a little odd, but I think wearing male t-shirts with my breast development creates a sort of illusion. It looks like I have projection, but then I think you have to be looking for it to really notice it if that makes sense. I've probably got more attention when I shaved my legs (I don't now, I'm lazy), than I do now with my breast development. Of course, shaving one's legs is a conscious act, whether as you mentioned gyne is idiopathic. Ultimately, I've had the suspicion that perhaps because I don't try to adopt a feminine appearance otherwise, it makes it all the more likely for my breasts to be unnoticed. People are probably inclined to write off my breasts as a physical quirk than the product of a conscious act. I suppose if I was around small children or indiscriminate teenagers, they might blurt out that I have boobs.

When I've tried to conceal my breasts in the confines of my home, I actually end up feeling very feminine. Blush Maybe it's some sort of mental push-back?

Nice points....Flame. PUN INTENDED. LOL

(22-11-2014, 01:46 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  
(21-11-2014, 06:05 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  My SO was quick to point out that mine are percky , compared to the other guys, my nipples are larger and they stick out. All in all, it was a worry about nothing.

does your SO not know about your NBE?

When I came out to my SO earlier in the year, I told her more than anything I dream of having breasts, however I did not tell her I was doing NBE to grow my own. She does know I'm taking stuff to knock my DHT down to slow down my hair loss and body hair. When I sujested getting a nooglberry kit, she informed me that it was a bad idea, I left it at that. She has asked if I would consider taking anything to grow my own breasts, I said yes, as long as Mr happy stays working.
But to your original question, No I have not told my wife I am actively doing this.

ImWeird,

I took these pictures today to show the projection I get in my typical attire:

(22-11-2014, 11:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  ImWeird,

I took these pictures today to show the projection I get in my typical attire:

Flame, I don`t think I would go topless at the point your at either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon