Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro / temporary de-lurk.

(03-01-2015, 03:52 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  BTW, anyone know of downloaders for YouTube? YouTube downloader is actually BLOCKED from YouTube - can't rip binaurals from youtube with the eponymous software. :-P

I use this one: http://www.clipconverter.cc/

Have you tried fat brushing to deal with the underarm tissue?

Hi, Candace - thanks for the download link.

Haven't tried fat brushing yet, but I plan to add it into my approach.
The tissue needs to be removed or burned off, the more I do to get active, the better off I'll be. Mobilize the fat via increased circulation (niacin is helping with that; apparently, taking it before sleep also increases HGH. A two-fer!)

I have an issue in most of the activities that would help, such as massage and fat brushing, because they take time. I'm not "out" though I'm hardly in the closet with the key individual - the live-in girlfriend is NOT accepting, though she's known for about 10 years now.
So I either deal with a fight, or I deal with a fight... :-P And since most of the day is governed by getting to work, working, and getting home, and the leftover needs to go to dog care, gym, and woman care? It's almost like a whale with a barnacle. ;-) Alone time is uncommon.

Something to work on. As I talk to the counsellor, I expect the relationship to change, or even dissolve. She needs to accept that I am who I am, and have been surviving as best I can....
But since my legs are literally falling apart, and my back is like bands of wire..? (Per the masseuse I had last weekend.)

Yeah, change is necessary. :-)

Dianna,
Your breasts look very nice!

Thank you, Mikey...
Unfortunately, the weight I lost recently seems to have come directly off the breasts. 3" worth, at that! :-(

IF - big if - I ever get life back on track, maybe I can get things going again.
I'll keep everyone posted...
-Dianna.

(16-05-2016, 01:24 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Thank you, Mikey...
Unfortunately, the weight I lost recently seems to have come directly off the breasts. 3" worth, at that! :-(

IF - big if - I ever get life back on track, maybe I can get things going again.
I'll keep everyone posted...
-Dianna.

I wouldnt worry about that too much, once you start eating right ( and assuming your taking some sort of estrogen ) the fat should migrate to the correct locations

To vent a bit...

Emotional stresses are horrible right now. I read yesterday SSGA's President and CEO's Open Letter to Congress.
Put simply, he wants laws passed to automatically enroll us into Defined Contributions programs whenever we work. Wherever. And all aggregated data.
Because we are children and cannot be trusted with our own money and our own lives.
And keep in mind there have already been government defaults (Cypress, Greece) and there's talk of cashless society and negative interest rates.
Meantime, who thinks they will leave those funds alone? I mean, they left Social Security alone... (Another defined Contribution, I'd point out.)

Note that we're going to have to buy in to the investment schemes, and then the fund managers (SSGA, Wells Fargo, et al) will "manage" our funds for us... We'll be taxed on it, I'm certain, and possibly even fined for having it (I.E., negative interest rates, paying the bank to hold your investments & savings, and it'll be vulnerable to confiscation - I was reading about that on an auto blog yesterday, cops are now able to use scanners to debit your cards, your accounts, directly, as "evidence of a crime" under asset forfeiture.)

I wonder, too, if there hasn't been a Thalidomide-type event, inducing TG mind/body split, and no one has found it yet. (DES is separate, DiEthylStilbesterol was an artificial estrogen given to women to prevent morning sickness, and it DID induce transgender phenotypes in males, google "DES Sons.")
Or are we just more visible?

And why are so many people (on BOTH sides of the political coin) opposing actual FREEDOM? With Freedom, we can do what we want, as long as it doesn't harm others. With the Right and Left flase-dichotomy/Police State/Feed Lot Control scheme, we're free to obey the rules. No one seems to care, it's all about "our team" (thus, our brand of tyranny) winning.

I'm just disgusted, it's not even hidden, it's BRAZEN PUBLIC PERFORMANCE, and the public licks the hand that beats them...

-Dianna

Use Vanguard for your IRA, and lobby your employer to use them for your 401(k). Their money market rate has skyrocketed to 0.46% in the past few months! I feel downright giddy seeing monthly interest measured in dollars rather than pennies.

The ideal asset allocation is now said to be 125-age in stocks with the rest in bonds/money market. I wouldn't own bonds at the moment since they'll lose value as interest rates finally climb.

If you don't take advantage of IRAs and 401(k)s you're missing out on tax deductions and tax-deferred income (or tax-free income for the Roth IRA). If you use cash, you're missing out on 2% cash back from Fidelity's or Citi's credit cards. (And 5% in rotating categories from Discover or Chase.)

Confiscation simply will not happen. It would be much more efficient for the government to just print money - that method steals from both bank accounts and mattresses through hyperinflation.

Social Security has not been confiscated - it's invested in bonds.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon