Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Results?

Hey peeps Smile

Coming up to three weeks on pm now. Think I've had some response, but hard to tell at this stage. ^_^

But I was just wondering... one thing people seem to indicate is that pm is mostly for breast growth, but not for other feminine traits/curves. How does that work if the active ingredient in pm is equivellant to estriol which I would have thought would have an all over feminizing effect.

BO on the other hand is said to be all over feminization, and even causes permanent hormonal changes. The thing is I can't find evidence of BOs effectiveness.

Has anyone had the claimed results of BO? I've tried searching the forum but a bit tricky since it won't let you seach for just "bo" ^_^

Cheers!

Hello Ellie.

I think pm can incur other feminine traits, it just really depends on the individual. I think the other feminine traits tend to get overlooked because the focus of the board is on breasts after all. Tongue

There's a subforum for BO in the bio-male section.

(19-11-2014, 01:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Ellie.

I think pm can incur other feminine traits, it just really depends on the individual. I think the other feminine traits tend to get overlooked because the focus of the board is on breasts after all. Tongue

There's a subforum for BO in the bio-male section.

Thanks. I saw the BO section, but besides a few people starting out can't find any results of people using it long term :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon