Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increased Narcissism...!

Lately I've noticed that I can't pass a mirror without checking myself out, sorting my hair out, etc. I have also developed a habit of taking selfies on my phone. Not sure how this happened as this behaviour seems to have emerged naturally without me being consciously aware of it. I wonder if this is due to being more comfortable about my appearance as I'm also growing my hair and lost weight over the past year. Maybe the NBE is having some effect though... hmm. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yup, to the point i get told to stop looking at myself in the mirror by family members Blush

"Increased" So that would imply you were already aware of it before letting your femme identity out???

Yea I can get that, some times I kid myself and tell my self I have more empathy now that Ive gone full time female...

The TRUTH however is Im just as bad as ever, actually WORSEBlush

If have had a similar experience. In the past I would hardly even use a mirror except when crossdressing, then it was the opposite. But now the mirror thing is in full effect. The selfie thing, to a lesser extent. I used to take maybe a few per year, now it's at least a few per month. Wink

No, I can't relate.

Brain-rewiring tends to result in me taking better care of myself, as oppose to narcissism.

Same for me. I can't pass up a chance to check the mirror and often times, I LOOK for one to have a quick glance in. I haven't changed so much that I pass but I HAVE changed a LOT. Sometimes I feel like I need to look because I forget what I look like. I know, it sounds weird but it's true. It's like catching a glimpse of someone and as soon as you look away, the image you have in your head looses it vividness. That's how I feel about myself lately. I "know" what I look like but recalling it from memory is not as easy as it once was. ...I have to admit, sometimes it's complete vanity though.

happen to me too, more mirror check and more selfies

(20-11-2014, 06:46 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  Same for me. I can't pass up a chance to check the mirror and often times, I LOOK for one to have a quick glance in. I haven't changed so much that I pass but I HAVE changed a LOT. Sometimes I feel like I need to look because I forget what I look like. I know, it sounds weird but it's true. It's like catching a glimpse of someone and as soon as you look away, the image you have in your head looses it vividness. That's how I feel about myself lately. I "know" what I look like but recalling it from memory is not as easy as it once was. ...I have to admit, sometimes it's complete vanity though.

I saw something at Wal-Mart that might be very handy for you Kari. It was several Rapunzel keychains that also function as miniature mirrors.

Don't know if its narcissism....but when I do look in a mirror, I look for feminine changes......hopefully I might add. Smile
Softening of features, hair, and especially the hint of mounds in my shirt.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's interesting to hear some of you had the same experience. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon