Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all

Hi Im 54 and I would love to start PM shortly I was wondering if high blood pressure might be a problem with it (on meds for it).I live in Australia and I have crossdressed since I was a small kid I have always felt that Im trapped in the wrong body ,my wife has no problem with my crossdressing but thinks bigger breasts will take her man away.I fit into a 16c bra now but would like them a little bigger .Thanks for letting me join this forum and look forward to chatting.Steph

Well Hello and welcome.
Don't think we have many members from down under.
There is a wealth of information here as well as willing advice.
It can get a little confusing but there's nearly always someone with an answer.

Suggestion is first decide what you want as a goal.

(21-11-2014, 03:17 AM)stephanieauau Wrote:  Hi Im 54 and I would love to start PM shortly I was wondering if high blood pressure might be a problem with it (on meds for it).I live in Australia and I have crossdressed since I was a small kid I have always felt that Im trapped in the wrong body ,my wife has no problem with my crossdressing but thinks bigger breasts will take her man away.I fit into a 16c bra now but would like them a little bigger .Thanks for letting me join this forum and look forward to chatting.Steph

Hi there. I am 60, had a heart attack, quad bypass, high cholesterol, high blood pressure. All I do is go at it real slow and have a home BP meter that I use daily. If I run into problems, I just back off what ever herbs I take and then start again at slightly less dosage than before. Hope this takes some edge off of your concerns.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon