Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson's BO, L-Tyrosine, Solary Pituitary Caps, Progesterone Cream, and Breast Pump

My goal is to get a feminine physique with a decent sized chest and pear shaped lower body. I do plan to get some lypografting done in the future, and figured that in the mean time it wouldn't hurt to start taking various supplements and making use of breast pumps to encourage growth. It's been about two weeks now since I started my program. I take 500mg of Swanson's BO, 500mg of L-Tyrosine, and 95mg of Solaray Pituitary Caps twice a day. In addition to the pills, I have been pumping my chest for 2 to 3 hours daily, and rub down my chest and butt with 2 different progesterone creams (Bust Boom and Source Naturals) twice daily. The breast pumps I picked up seems a bit narrow for my broader chest, so I am hoping to lose a bit of weight to add some contour to my figure. Two weeks ago when I started pumping my breasts, I was only able to hit about 6.5CM. Tonight marks the first night where I have been able to hit 9CM on the pumps.

I did have fairly small breasts prior to this a couple years ago, which was a result of HRT. I stopped HRT due to personal reasons, and when time came for my first butt lift, I (stupidly) decided to have tissue taken from my chest and be used in the butt lift. Reason behind this was my chest was at that awkward spot where a sports bra was needed, but was too small to fill an A cup. My girlfriend at the time didn't want me to go any bigger, and was content with the size of my chest, but I decided that the size of my chest was too much of a tease. Regardless, now that I'm not with her anymore, my desire to grow my chest came back ten fold. Hopefully within a couple weeks to a month from now I will be able to update you folks with progress pictures. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon