Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bit of inspiration, I hope.

I just saw this video and thought it would help some of us here who are still scared to go out fem.
On one hand, there's been a lot of comments posted here about how people might belittle them or hurt them for going fem in public, and I hope this serves as inspiration to us to do just that!! On the other hand, even though I NEVER watch any of these shows on t.v., I've seen a NUMBER of bits like this from all over the place (not just from America) where a boy comes out and sings like a girl, or someone like this person, comes out looking like a girl, but is really a boy in transition and, I can't help but notice how in ALL cases, NOT just in this one, shot in Thailand, mind you, that, once reality is revealed (that the girl they THOUGHT they were seeing is really a boy, or vice versa, EVERYONE in the audience goes BANANAS over this fact and not only applauds cheerfully in support, but the artist in question usually, if not ALWAYS wins!! Obviously, there's a LOT more people that are supportive of this sort of thing than against it!
http://youtu.be/bKMWC9ow22U

Wow...Thanks for this....pretty amazing.

reminds me of a Japanese TV show that Specialized in turning guys into Girls and seeing if a people could figure out if they were actually male or not (including relatives).

(24-11-2014, 06:46 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  reminds me of a Japanese TV show that Specialized in turning guys into Girls and seeing if a people could figure out if they were actually male or not (including relatives).

Orientals can SOOOO easily get away with it!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon