Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is a concealer bra?

I need a strapless bra for a sheer top cocktail dress. On EBay I keep seeing underwire "concealer" bras that are much cheaper than regular bras, $6. I have Googled, and searched here, nothing helped. Will they work for my cocktail dress? I am 42 A+, pad out to a B. Thanks girls.

I didn't get an answer after 80 views so I went looking again. I had to go to the Hanes/Bali site. They are a lightweight bra for tight tops that have a "petal" to conceal nipples, especially erect ones. I bought it. They come in many styles including strapless.

I found this :

Concealers / Concealing Petals:
No nipple show-through! Unique smoothing “petals” are strategically placed inside seamless cups for complete modesty. Prevents embarrassing show-through, even under tight tops or t-shirts

http://lovableindia.in/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=38

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon