Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Off topic but just might be fun

Big Grin 

I was playing a Online PC game the other day and the thought crossed my mind perhaps some of us could play some games online together from time to time?

So, just out of curiosity what do the rest of you think about this idea?

(24-11-2014, 06:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I was playing a Online PC game the other day and the thought crossed my mind perhaps some of us could play some games online together from time to time?

Well what kind of game are you talking about? Huh

(24-11-2014, 06:36 PM)jeddee Wrote:  
(24-11-2014, 06:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I was playing a Online PC game the other day and the thought crossed my mind perhaps some of us could play some games online together from time to time?

Well what kind of game are you talking about? Huh

Any kind really, I like most types, although for BN members MMO's might be more popular.
(particularly free to play ones)

but just the same post a list of ones you enjoy playing so we can figure out what everyone might enjoy (PC specs might also be an idea to gauge what everyones PC's can handle).

Hehe, I like it. [Image: smiley-rpg007.gif]

Maybe we should up come with a list of possible games and go from there?

(25-11-2014, 12:28 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Hehe, I like it. [Image: smiley-rpg007.gif]

Maybe we should up come with a list of possible games and go from there?

that's the general ideaCool

How about Starcraft: Brood War expansion? Or Diablo 2?

sorry, I don't play/have either of those, might be willing to try Diablo 2/3 though.

Here are the online ones I do have & play though.

America's Army (100% Free FPS)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (think it sells for $10 on steam now & $4.99 on good old games)
Quake Live
Battlefield 3
Guild Wars 2 (Like World of Warcraft but Better Graphics will run on about he same pc spec as wow and no monthly fee)
World of Warcraft (haven't actually played it in years but I could start again)

Their are others but some are a bit of a pain to get to work Online (original servers are gone)

Feel Free to mention others, but Ideally we might want to stick with games that can run well on 2-3 y/o mid-range PC's so that we don't exclude members with PC's that cant handle high end stuff.

I would prefer to stick with an RPG game that has no monthly fee. As for my PC, it's 4 years old.

It might be nice once in a great while, but I have WAY too much stuff to do here (at home) to bother playing games. Books to write, tons of recording projects to get done, tons of reading to do.
But, the only games I play when the urge hits me are Free Cell, Mahjong, Hearts, Backgammon, Pac-Man, or Naked Twister. As no one here knows how to play Kill, nor is there a computerized version of it, that I know of, I can't add that to the list. Chess, Checkers and Smess: the ninny's chess, would also be good. Is there a program for Stadium Checkers? How about Jenga?

Missed Miss,

I would like to think of playing games as something like the chat room Lenneth has established: anyone can join whenever she wants for as much or as little as she desires. Granted, most games require an upfront cost, but that's why I'm hoping for a online game that doesn't require ongoing payments. I am open to playing online card games or such, if there is a free site that allows us to meet up and play.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon