Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First bottle of BO gone

Hi. I took 6 Raw Ovarian BO a day for two weeks. Before that I tried PM and Nature's Day which didn't seem to do much. I also Noogle, I have been for over 2 months. Some progress from the NB I think.

I have noticed many things, even in this short period of time. One is that I became much more feminine. I love shopping now, and I feel I belong in the ladies section. I have spent way too much money, but I now have a full wardrobe, jeans to cocktail dresses. Five pairs of shoes, and several bras including a strapless for the sheer cocktail dress.

My scent has changed, as well as my sense of smell. I am more emotional. I enjoy female company, and it may be my imagination but women seem more friendly, like I am not a threat. I have had a few sexual dreams about men, totally new for me. I wear female clothes most of the time even as a man.

Physically my breasts have filled out. I was 42/44 before I started anything. I have gynecomastia. I am now 42/44.5, but the breast is shaped much better and fuller, more like a woman's, and they are heavy and bouncy. I love it in the car when they bounce. My aureola have grown as have the nipples. My nipples are sensitive as hell, have been for 2 months. I was in a store trying on clothes and when I took off my shirt my breasts surprised me, it was more like seeing a woman.

I should mention that I have lost 13 pounds since I started my program, so I am lucky I didn't lose some boobs. I am now 6 foot, 191 pounds.

My junk has shrunk. Expected.

I have run out of BO, slow shipping. I missed them yesterday. I am not sure how much farther I will/should go. I do not want to live full time as a woman. I was pretty effeminate to begin with, but BO is really working for me. I am a bit afraid of the run away effect that I have read about. Not sure if it is real. But PM didn't do it for me, it is either BO or estradiol for me. Since I responded so well, I may have to be careful to titrate it. But, you become thrilled with the changes, and I can totally see how someone would just keep going until they are totally female, with your body matching your mind.

Congrats. Did you only take BO and nothing else? I had read that it didn't work unless took something to change your body temperature.

(26-11-2014, 12:05 AM)RobynB Wrote:  Hi. I took 6 Raw Ovarian BO a day for two weeks. Before that I tried PM and Nature's Day which didn't seem to do much. I also Noogle, I have been for over 2 months. Some progress from the NB I think.

I have noticed many things, even in this short period of time. One is that I became much more feminine. I love shopping now, and I feel I belong in the ladies section. I have spent way too much money, but I now have a full wardrobe, jeans to cocktail dresses. Five pairs of shoes, and several bras including a strapless for the sheer cocktail dress.

My scent has changed, as well as my sense of smell. I am more emotional. I enjoy female company, and it may be my imagination but women seem more friendly, like I am not a threat. I have had a few sexual dreams about men, totally new for me. I wear female clothes most of the time even as a man.

Physically my breasts have filled out. I was 42/44 before I started anything. I have gynecomastia. I am now 42/44.5, but the breast is shaped much better and fuller, more like a woman's, and they are heavy and bouncy. I love it in the car when they bounce. My aureola have grown as have the nipples. My nipples are sensitive as hell, have been for 2 months. I was in a store trying on clothes and when I took off my shirt my breasts surprised me, it was more like seeing a woman.

I should mention that I have lost 13 pounds since I started my program, so I am lucky I didn't lose some boobs. I am now 6 foot, 191 pounds.

My junk has shrunk. Expected.

I have run out of BO, slow shipping. I missed them yesterday. I am not sure how much farther I will/should go. I do not want to live full time as a woman. I was pretty effeminate to begin with, but BO is really working for me. I am a bit afraid of the run away effect that I have read about. Not sure if it is real. But PM didn't do it for me, it is either BO or estradiol for me. Since I responded so well, I may have to be careful to titrate it. But, you become thrilled with the changes, and I can totally see how someone would just keep going until they are totally female, with your body matching your mind.

Hi, yes just BO. If it works as described, and I can't find real literature on it, you would not want to add a phytoestrogen since they are all much weaker than estradiol. I do Noogle, but obviously that has little to do with my mental state.

My new bottle hasn't arrived yet, and it has been days now, and the effects have worn off.

This is only temporary for me, I am probably getting real hormones soon and transitioning.

Everybody is different. I am an older guy (63) whose T is probably low, with gynecomastia. I certainly can't state that a buff 30 year old would get the same results. But since they were mental, ?????

I know the feeling, bo dose change the mindset. I just went panty shopping, lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon