Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm back! PM and SP dosage, sterility and other questions!

Well I'm living proof! My uhh... ejaculate has become rather... watery as of late. I'm about a month into my PM regimen.

(27-11-2014, 05:55 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Well I'm living proof! My uhh... ejaculate has become rather... watery as of late. I'm about a month into my PM regimen.

From reading, it seems the consensus seems to be @ 2years of PM before it possibly gets to the point of no return. Obviously, everybody is going to react differently to any herb.

Personally my ejaculate has gone thicker, and there seems to be gallons of the stuff !!. I`m @ 9 months of PM.

Thanks for the replies, folks.

From reading myself, the thickness and colour of the semen has nothing to do with sperm count, so just because your sperm is thinner/clearer is no indication.

Janet, two years sounds fine. I'm on a medium dose of 2000mg per day and plan to be off it way before two years has elapsed - maybe six months or so.

Thank you again,

Twink x

PS Has anybody on here actually gone for a sperm count test and been told: "You're sterile"? It all seems anecdotal.

Gone for a sperm count no, little point when theres no longer any ejaculate

(27-11-2014, 06:18 PM)bobie Wrote:  Gone for a sperm count no, little point when theres no longer any ejaculate

How long have you been on PM, Bobie, and what dose?

That had happened after a month slowly ramping up to 2800mg, i have since moved on to pharma though as im tg and am transitioning

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon