Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this actually "NBE"?

I was thinking about this yesterday while talking with my wife. I understand they the breasts grown through what we call NBE are all natural, not in any way involving medical intervention or hormone replacement therapy, but does it actually met the criteria to be "natural"?

Herbal suppliments like PM and fenugreek, anti androgens like saw palmetto or black cohosh, etc. all introduce chemicals and rebalance hormone levels to amounts not naturally occurring in most human males. The capsules are produced under medical guidance and observation.

These aren't chemical products or surgeries, but it's also not a natural process, either.

Not that I'm complaining...

(30-11-2014, 04:41 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I was thinking about this yesterday while talking with my wife. I understand they the breasts grown through what we call NBE are all natural, not in any way involving medical intervention or hormone replacement therapy, but does it actually met the criteria to be "natural"?

Herbal suppliments like PM and fenugreek, anti androgens like saw palmetto or black cohosh, etc. all introduce chemicals and rebalance hormone levels to amounts not naturally occurring in most human males. The capsules are produced under medical guidance and observation.

These aren't chemical products or surgeries, but it's also not a natural process, either.

Not that I'm complaining...

Non-Natural IMHO = Implants, Nuff SaidCool

It CAN be done with just massage, pumping or scooping, so, that'd make it natural, as in, no medicinal or chemical help of any kind.

I guess this could be applied to almost anything which claims to be 'natural' these days, when almost everything is the product of industrialisation.

My thought is that it is natural. The the herbs we choose to take are not synthetic creations.

(03-12-2014, 08:25 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  My thought is that it is natural. The the herbs we choose to take are not synthetic creations.

The herbs themselves are not synthetic. But unless you took whole herb stalks and stems, and brewed a tea from them (fenugreek tea is awesome, BTW), then more likely than not there was some kind of chemical treatment done to them.

(03-12-2014, 09:39 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(03-12-2014, 08:25 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  My thought is that it is natural. The the herbs we choose to take are not synthetic creations.

The herbs themselves are not synthetic. But unless you took whole herb stalks and stems, and brewed a tea from them (fenugreek tea is awesome, BTW), then more likely than not there was some kind of chemical treatment done to them.

Most of the ways don't involve Chemicals.

all the same I personally Currently Classify NBE as Breast Growth/Enhancement Via steering the Body's Chemical Balance with Substitute/Bioidentical chemicals (of Chemicals Naturally occurring within the body) to the balance that is needed to go in the direction desired.

(Kindof like steering a car)

The way I look at it is this.

If you had Gynecomastia... You would eventually grow a pair... So, are you not inducing Gyne into your body???

The other alternatives is to go the way of the "Barbie Doll" = plastic. Or, put MORE money into Pharma industries and hope like all get out.. the Doctor's, and pharmacists don't kill ya....

I consider herbal treatment a form of Alchemy, which I consider natural. POM

(04-12-2014, 03:29 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I consider herbal treatment a form of Alchemy, which I consider natural. POM

That is one logical way to look at it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon