Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding the right size

I'm currently starting the process on growing breasts (hopefully eventually I can lactate them as well) and was just wondering if the breast pump must cover the entirety of the area where your breasts will be. I already bought a pump, and am wondering whether it will be effective or not. So basically, should a pump cover a certain area?

If you bought a nursing breast pump.... it won't do anything for you unless your lactating... You need a decent set of domes that cover your entire breast.... larger so that your breasts don't touch the sides.. If they are smaller.. most like you won't get any growth and you may be putting them in compressing and making them smaller... Go look at the Dome Size Database thread I started over on the Breast Pump and Suction Device forum

www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

(04-12-2014, 08:57 AM)Karren Wrote:  If you bought a nursing breast pump.... it won't do anything for you unless your lactating... You need a decent set of domes that cover your entire breast.... larger so that your breasts don't touch the sides.. If they are smaller.. most like you won't get any growth and you may be putting them in compressing and making them smaller... Go look at the Dome Size Database thread I started over on the Breast Pump and Suction Device forum

www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Right, the main reason why I bought it was for the lactating, I'm relying on PM and Fenugreek (ugh, that stuff smells so good, but tastes like dirt); but if I'm correct what you're saying is if I want to use a pump for expansion I would need one that fits.

If you want breast growth from a suction device then you need to use a larger dome... it works on tissue expansion..... anything under the influence of the vacuum pressure will grow....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon