Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Imflation

Well, waited to long to add pics to post above so here we go....
This is the May session...about 750~800 ml

[Image: salineisfun4.th.jpg]
This is my 38-C cup bra which held them nicely.
[Image: salineisfun3.th.jpg]

And twice in June I did the whole 1000 cc both sides.
Also, went lower with the needles. This was after about 45 minutes and 500cc
[Image: 0630161713a.th.jpg]

And here's the whole 1000 cc. Don't ask why my right is larger when same amount is in each....always does that. Got filled after just under two hours because I slowed the drip after the first 500cc
Had to get a larger bra too. They calmed down and got nice and soft after about an hour.

[Image: 0614162053.th.jpg]

Learned from my infusion resource that spreading the 1000 cc around in three different injection sites in each breast (bottom, inside middle and just above nipple) reduces the "top boob" I have here, So that's going to be the next refinement.

Oh, and that's NOT blood on the bandaids...its saline water leaking out the needle sites.

This is something I really want to try!

Are the injected boobs nice & soft & wobbly, or hard and unforgiving?

I need my cleavage to last at least 6 hours, before I deflate. Do the deflated boobs go wrinkly? Can I maintain my breast volume permanently?

How exactly do I do this? Can somebody present a step by step tutorial?

I will suffer a lot of grief for floppy boobs!

(09-08-2016, 10:34 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  This is something I really want to try!

Are the injected boobs nice & soft & wobbly, or hard and unforgiving?

I need my cleavage to last at least 6 hours, before I deflate. Do the deflated boobs go wrinkly? Can I maintain my breast volume permanently?

How exactly do I do this? Can somebody present a step by step tutorial?

I will suffer a lot of grief for floppy boobs!

depends how how much you put in, when I do 1000 cc each they're pretty firm but soften in about an hour.

Can't answer, everyone is different, this is nOT a permanent thing

google newart and saline infusion, join and search threads for breast infusion

Hey, if you're careful, clean, and doing it with a partner. Good luck! I've
got too many health issues to try this. I can just hear the nurses in the ER, "He had really nice boobies when he got here." Not to offend, but this is not for me. If you're going to do this, please don't do it by yourself.

My temporary boobs after 2x500ml infusion in each
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLly9h-JkM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNosVMAoVj4

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon