Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone!

Hi, so I have been lurking on here for a little over a week and have read several posts which have been most informative. I figured I should quit being shy, and introduce myself.

So I am a male, mid thirties and married with kids. As far back as I can remember, I have been fascinated with my own chest. I have always had really sensitive nipples and enjoy the sensation when they are played with.

More recently I started cross dressing. So far just underwear, bras, stockings, things like that. I love the feeling I have when wearing them. I wear them almost daily now, and I am constantly worried that the bra will be noticed underneath my clothing. Oh well, guess I will deal with that if it is ever discovered.

As with many things in my life, curiosity has gotten the better of me yet again. For whatever reason, I was constantly getting junk mail about enhancing my breast. Many years ago, I thought ha ha, how funny, guess they don't know I'm a guy. Then within the past year or two I started checking out the emails, and searching information online.

I contemplated several times trying some herbal method to enhance my breast, but in the end, I always chickened out. Before I found this site, I finally bit the bullet and ordered NatureDay. I figured, what the hell, I will give it a try and see what happens.

A week later after I got my package of pills, liquids and lotions I stumbled on this site. I read post after post with so many friendly people. I read pros and cons to several different methods and what programs worked best for different people. It was all very informative.

While I am not sure if the NatureDay will result in anything for me, at least I know that there are possible other solutions to achieve what I am looking for. What am I looking for? Well what most people on here are for, breasts of my own!

I am planning to document my progress and while I have before and after pictures of week 1, I really can't see a difference, nor was expecting one so soon. More than likely I will continue to take weekly pictures, but will post my progress after a fully month. Which coincidentally falls on Christmas. I wonder what to ask Santa for. Ha ha! Tongue

I look forward to posting my results if any. I hope to hear back from the community when I start to post my progress, if any.

I guess I am finally moving beyond the lurker and will hopefully be more active.

Welcome aboard.Smile

Hello, and welcome to the board. Cool

(06-12-2014, 12:47 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello, and welcome to the board. Cool

Thank you. Actually lawlessness you're one of the reasons I finally decided to post something. I read your FAQ link and several of your posts as well. I enjoy your insight. Thank you for sharing!

(06-12-2014, 12:28 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Welcome aboard.Smile

Thank you. I look forward to contributing and any constructive criticism.

Welcome Fuego y Hielo,

It great to have you adding to the conversation! If you don't mind me asking, are you basically just interested in increasing your bust size or are you discovering your gender as well? Does your wife know what you're trying to accomplish and how does she feel about it? As always, answering questions is optional but I thought I'd trow a few out there that are top of my mind when getting to know a new contributor. Welcome aboard.

(06-12-2014, 07:17 AM)Fuego y Hielo Wrote:  

Thank you. Actually lawlessness you're one of the reasons I finally decided to post something. I read your FAQ link and several of your posts as well. I enjoy your insight. Thank you for sharing!

Cool. It's always nice to hear I've encourage individuals to join up and start posting. Smile

Awww FS = lawlessness eh???? ( wonder if the FBI knows otherwise know as Frisky Boob Inspectors ) LOL I'll keep your secret. TongueRolleyes

(08-12-2014, 06:07 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Awww FS = lawlessness eh???? ( wonder if the FBI knows otherwise know as Frisky Boob Inspectors ) LOL I'll keep your secret. TongueRolleyes

Ha ha ha, Oh wow, I did not catch that at all. I had not realized I had completely messed up FS's name. This is why I shouldn't post from my phone. Autocorrect is a bit on the annoying side sometimes.

(07-12-2014, 11:40 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-12-2014, 07:17 AM)Fuego y Hielo Wrote:  

Cool. It's always nice to hear I've encourage individuals to join up and start posting. Smile

Sorry flamesabers, I didn't realize autocorrect had changed the name. I feel like such a dork now. Blush Anyways, thank you for all your informative posts and comments. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon