Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testicular shrinkage from BO due to change in Brain or change in Testicular

Hi Guys/Ladies

I have been reading that after using BO males get shrinkage in testicles and penis. I want to know that the reason behind it. I read here many claims it is due to new circuits in brain but I don't see any concrete/scientific evidenc to support it. Is it possible that testicles stop working after getting damaged by BO?Would somebody will help me to understand the shrinkage of tisticles here.

thanks

(07-12-2014, 12:49 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Hi Guys/Ladies

I have been reading that after using BO males get shrinkage in testicles and penis. I want to know that the reason behind it. I read here many claims it is due to new circuits in brain but I don't see any concrete/scientific evidenc to support it. Is it possible that testicles stop working after getting damaged by BO?Would somebody will help me to understand the shrinkage of tisticles here.

thanks

Estrogen shrinks testicles. Estrogen => lower LH from hypothalamus. LH is needed to activate testicles.

Look up "Hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis". This one has a nice diagram:
https://www.uthsc.edu/endocrinology/docu...ldress.pdf

Sure, here we go... BO is carried in the hemoglobin, and resides on the left side of the brain....

Seriously..... Think about it. Just like the 3 - 4 other post's you have made along the same lines. It screws with many different hormones in a body. Rather you are female/male or fill in the blank _ _ _ _ .

(07-12-2014, 03:26 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sure, here we go... BO is carried in the hemoglobin, and resides on the left side of the brain....

Seriously..... Think about it. Just like the 3 - 4 other post's you have made along the same lines. It screws with many different hormones in a body. Rather you are female/male or fill in the blank _ _ _ _ .

are you kidding me?
I know once you get steroids (natural in the form of BO) you get screwed up but how? do you have any explaination?

Steroids are testosterone. The same chart I linked to shows that testosterone does the same thing as estrogen for reducing LH. Plus some of the testosterone converts into estrogen. That's why steroid abusers have raisin testicles and moobs... until they take HCG, a SERM and/or an aromatase inhibitor. HCG imitates LH. A SERM blocks estrogen in the hypothalamus. An aromatase inhibitor blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Often they take a break from steroids while taking these, so that takes care of the testosterone. But these have their own side effects. A safer option with SERM-like and anti-prolactin effects in the hypothalamus is 100:1 tongkat ali extract. But that all assumes the cause of testicle shrinkage is excess estrogen, testosterone or prolactin. Could also be a zinc deficiency, manganese deficiency, etc., etc.

BO changes both, i feel its a good change. It takes time, I've been off and on it. I must say shirkage is a big thing with bo. But also the feeling of being a female is also happening to me.

(18-12-2014, 11:58 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  BO changes both, i feel its a good change. It takes time, I've been off and on it. I must say shirkage is a big thing with bo. But also the feeling of being a female is also happening to me.

johnnyboy7585

how long have you been on BO?
is there considerable shrinkage in your testicles? what if you stop BO, do you think testicles will go back on normal size?

I have read that after 6 months of high dosing on BO the whole body operates as female, and is NOT reversible . Hence after reading many warnings on NBE and google avoid it unless you wish the testes to shrink and scrotum to smooth out and disappear and stop producing sperm.
Depends how far you wish to go. I take BO but in smaller doses to use as an aid, but in time may consider going ALL THE WAY to feminine hood, take much larger doses.

It appears to me that we don't really know, what exactly BO do, if anything. And if it has long term consequences, am I right?

(02-03-2015, 05:00 PM)horseboy Wrote:  It appears to me that we don't really know, what exactly BO do, if anything. And if it has long term consequences, am I right?

BO is made from the ovaries of cattle. Generally it is estrogenic. Since I have been taking it, though I haven't noticed any other effects as of yet, I have noticed my hair is coming in where before I was almost bald. It seems to be an antagonist towards DHT or 5-AR (the chemical that creates DHT from Testosterone). I don't know if it does anything else other than what I have heard... It appears to promote breast growth, maybe more because it's acting like an aromatase than anything else? Hard to say. There are plenty of people who have used BO and developed breasts or increased the size of their breasts so it's acting at the least, somewhat in that capacity.

*shrugs* All I know at this point is I now have hair where I didn't. So even if it does nothing else, that is a huge improvement for me.

~E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon