Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testicular shrinkage from BO due to change in Brain or change in Testicular

(02-03-2015, 05:32 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 05:00 PM)horseboy Wrote:  It appears to me that we don't really know, what exactly BO do, if anything. And if it has long term consequences, am I right?

BO is made from the ovaries of cattle. Generally it is estrogenic. Since I have been taking it, though I haven't noticed any other effects as of yet, I have noticed my hair is coming in where before I was almost bald. It seems to be an antagonist towards DHT or 5-AR (the chemical that creates DHT from Testosterone). I don't know if it does anything else other than what I have heard... It appears to promote breast growth, maybe more because it's acting like an aromatase than anything else? Hard to say. There are plenty of people who have used BO and developed breasts or increased the size of their breasts so it's acting at the least, somewhat in that capacity.

*shrugs* All I know at this point is I now have hair where I didn't. So even if it does nothing else, that is a huge improvement for me.

~E

ElainMoria,
Congrats on the hair growth! That is more likely a reflection of the progesterone implicit in BO. It (probably) has high levels of estrogen and even higher levels of progesterone. That is why woman in their final trimester get thick rich hair. From what I have read, the effect of BO is primarily one of progesterone rather than the significant (ikely) estrogen in it.

I thought it a bit humorous the other day to see a post on BB suggesting it was fraudulent because it contained no progesterone "as claimed". The original claim is fully correct, insofar as I can see. It was a misunderstanding of what makes BO work in the first place.

BTW, I will likely create a new site where I can record my previous and current progress. My goal is lactation, not breast increase. However, I do want to get enough glandular tissue (particularly on the left) to even out milk flow when it does come in. For that reason, I am using Swanson's Bovine Ovary glandular + kelp, etc. So far I'm not allowing production; am holding off on that for another 30 days or so.

ElainMoria
are you still using BO extract?

Hi,
also I'm interested in lactating and I have experiences about Hideto Tomabechi ring tone, I have listen 20 times for about 20 days and a day I woked up and I have see a white lump from my right nipple, that I have removed with hand.
White lump from nipple is normal for woman that lactating, is solidified milk, so I can tell that function good for lactating.
Also I would have more glandular tissue, but the problem is that not only estrogen need but also progesterone for grow better breast for lactating.
Progesterone induces side-branching of the ductal epithelium in the mammary glands, so need for develope.
You can read the follow publication:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11018751

For now I use only PM at low level, but in future I will increase the dose and also use natural progesterone.
Is hard for me get synthetic hormons so now I use only natural source.
If you lactating in future try report the method and your experience, will be useful for all that would try lactating.

BO made me shrink quite a bit and, my panties fit so much better and less tucking needed depending on what I'm wearing hee hee    

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon