Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone, just starting out.

Hi,

I'm Lana, am a 31 year old bio-male just starting out on my journey of transition. I've been reading and researching as much as possible, but sometimes it's best to ask for people's life experiences and suggestions.

I ordered my first bundle of PM from Ainterol, which includes spray (morning) and cream (evening). I've read that many use other Herbs to supplement and maximize the growth effects.

After reading the forums, I was considering starting at 500mg PM a day and working up to 1000-2000mg a day. And combining with Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, HGC drops, Spearmint tea.

Any thoughts if adding Maca Root (to help curve out hips/booty), dandelion root, milk thistle, and/or goat's rue would be helpful or detrimental? Or would it just be overkill and cause complications?

Sorry for the long post and many questions, but if I may ask one more. Any suggestions for bras? I would like something to help conceal but encourage proper growth and support. Is a genie bra a good starter?

Thank you for all your time and help. Take care and smile often.

-- Lana

>>Edit>> I should probably mention my overall goals. I aiming for complete feminization, rounder hips, and of course bust growth (Hopefully C to small D cup).

Original Measurements: 36" - 30" - 35"
Current Measurements: 37.5" - 29" - 36"

** HGC drops are a weight loss supplement that mimics pregnancy in bio-women which has sides of breast growth, milk production, increased libido. I tried just straight HGC drops for just over a month to test effects, I bust size went from 36" to 37.5" with no other factors. Although, most of the size benefits are temporary but figure it would help supplement the other herbals.

Lananonymous,

Welcome to the conversation! I don't have a lot of time right now but if you're like me, you're anxiously awaiting an answer. I think your plan to start low and ramp up the PM is excellent. It's the tried and true advice of the long time veterans here (2 years plus). And while I'm not opposed to adding other things to your regime, I still suggest you add them very slowly as in, take PM for a couple months, then add ONE more herb ...for a couple months and so on. That will give your body time to adjust and, more importantly react if it's going to happen. If you take too many things right out of the shoot and something doesn't site well with you, you'll have no idea which one is causing the problems. I know you're anxious to get started and you want to see some quick results but what you're trying to do, often takes a long time. Some respond quickly but most, I think, don't see the end for a couple years. Taking a couple extra months to get up to full speed is only a small percentage of the journey ahead. Best of luck to you. Thanks for adding your voice to the discussion.

Welcome Lana and breast of luck on your journey!

I'm far from an expert, but my only suggestion would be to start at 1000 mg of PM (1 tablet twice a day) then increase from there every week until you hit a level your body is comfortable with.

PM is suffficient on it's own, and the Spearmint and SP should help with things overall. Can't say much for maca as I don't take it, but I know a CIS female that does and all I've got to say is "DAMN"! Big Grin

Thank you for your replies and advice Smile

I read on one of Robin's posts about starting with SP a few weeks before starting on PM. May try that route. I started with spearmint tea already, mainly because of my recent and unexplained distaste for coffee. Plan on starting SP next week.

Then I'll start PM and Maca near the end of January, and add in dandelion root (to maximize effects) and milk thistle (to keep my liver from being overloaded).

I'm unsure about adding FG into the cocktail or not. (After letting my body adjust to the PM/Maca). Does it make much of a difference when used in tandem with PM?

(17-12-2014, 05:05 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Thank you for your replies and advice Smile

I read on one of Robin's posts about starting with SP a few weeks before starting on PM. May try that route. I started with spearmint tea already, mainly because of my recent and unexplained distaste for coffee. Plan on starting SP next week.

Then I'll start PM and Maca near the end of January, and add in dandelion root (to maximize effects) and milk thistle (to keep my liver from being overloaded).

I'm unsure about adding FG into the cocktail or not. (After letting my body adjust to the PM/Maca). Does it make much of a difference when used in tandem with PM?

Lana, welcome,

One doesn't need to be here for 2 years to give a proper response, or even be an expert.

PM has a mild anti-androgen and pro-aromatase built in, meaning the conversion of free T to estrogen (or E2 estradiol). Starting slow is always preferred, so I wouldn't consider adding other herbs as of yet. Boob growth is 2-3 year commitment and sometimes longer.

Instead, keep in mind proper diet and regular estrogen metabolism also play a huge part in breast growth.

Good luck.

Edit: spread the PM doses to every 4-5 hours throughout the day to match the release of hormones, which is every 90 minutes and 30-45 minutes to synthesize.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon