Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What works? What doesn't?

I haven't really started puberty that much yet. I'd like to continue my puberty as a female but I can't get hormones because my parents won't allow me to get them they're religious. So I've been looking up different supplements that would help me keep a feminine figure and avoid or at least delay virilization. I have a pretty feminine figure as it is. My hips are kind of wide in comparison to my waistline. My shoulders are narrow I have long legs and my legs are angle to the side so I have a thigh gap. I don't have breasts though. And I'm also 5'9". And my face is feminine I'm read as tomboyish female. Because of this. I also have a small build and I'm very skinny haven't put on much weight in the for of muscle or fat. As far as my future I just simply don't want to masculinize. There's a good chance I am intersex and if so I'd still be stuck in this situation where I'd like to transition but my parents won't allow me to. I'd also like to know what supplements helps suppress virilization and what supplements would promote breasts growth and help me to gain weight? I'm really skinny and the little weight I do have is slightly in my thighs but I basically have no boobs or butt. I feel like if I had a supple enemy that helped me gain weight I'd be able to fill out better and also could give me actual boobs. So what supplement suppress make hormones and what supplements would help me get a fuller figure and actual boobs?

a good example of what I'm dealing with is this skinny model minus the boobs. I just feel like I need fill out. Worst fear would be becoming more masculine in general.
http://www.iateyourbaby.com/blog/wp-cont...ini-06.jpg

I'm Normally the last to say this but Talk to your parents & or go see a Doctor that knows about Gender Disphoria (AKA Gender Identity Disphoria) doing this the way we do at your age in conflict with your parents views can be disastrous.

The Tricky part will be finding a Doctor that is capable of explaining things to your parents in a way that they can understand.

(14-12-2014, 06:15 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I'm Normally the last to say this but Talk to your parents & or go see a Doctor that knows about Gender Disphoria (AKA Gender Identity Disphoria) doing this the way we do at your age in conflict with your parents views can be disastrous.

The Tricky part will be finding a Doctor that is capable of explaining things to your parents in a way that they can understand.

My parents think gays should be murdered. It's not really a good idea to be open about this with them. they're pretty religious.

I don't really have gender dyspeptic I just don't want a male body I'm ok with myself wright now I just don't want to turn into a man.

(14-12-2014, 06:21 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  
(14-12-2014, 06:15 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I'm Normally the last to say this but Talk to your parents & or go see a Doctor that knows about Gender Disphoria (AKA Gender Identity Disphoria) doing this the way we do at your age in conflict with your parents views can be disastrous.

My parents think gays should be murdered. It's not really a good idea to be open about this with them. they're pretty religious.

I don't really have gender dyspeptic I just don't want a male body I'm ok with myself wright now I just don't want to turn into a man.

If you Don't have Gender Disphoria (which you still might have) I would not recommend trying to grow breasts or feminize your body in any way.

Also Just an FYI TG/Intersex is not even similar to Homeosexuality (neither are they a Mental illness), sadly not many seem to know that.

(14-12-2014, 06:25 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

If you Don't have Gender Disphoria (which you still might have) I would not recommend trying to grow breasts or feminize your body in any way.

Also Just an FYI TG/Intersex is not even similar to Homeosexuality (neither are they a Mental illness), sadly not many seem to know that.

I don't have dysmorphia because my body has not gone in a masculine direction yet. Like I said my body looks female. So far. So I'm ok with it. Which in part may mean I have an intersex condition I still am partially male at least therefore I don't want that to affect my puberty. I haven't had a masculine puberty only thing masculine that's ive experience was height. Other than that have all been subtle feminine characteristics or eunuchoidal.

I'm not attracted to men but that's what they would think they already suspect it anyhow I don't want to add to that.

(14-12-2014, 06:44 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  

I don't have dysmorphia because my body has not gone in a masculine direction yet. Like I said my body looks female. So far. So I'm ok with it. Which in part may mean I have an intersex condition I still am partially male at least therefore I don't want that to affect my puberty. I haven't had a masculine puberty only thing masculine that's ive experience was height. Other than that have all been subtle feminine characteristics or eunuchoidal.

I'm not attracted to men but that's what they would think they already suspect it anyhow I don't want to add to that.

Intersex is something diffrent than what you think.

and Gender Disphoria can still kick in before puberty with some.

(14-12-2014, 09:00 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(14-12-2014, 06:44 AM)Blondie14 Wrote:  

Intersex is something diffrent than what you think.

and Gender Disphoria can still kick in before puberty with some.

I actually talked to my doctor and it's likely I could have klinefelter's syndrome or some hormonal inbalannce due to how I've progressed with my puberty. I'm just waiting for my test results to come back at this point. Which if I am I'm scared my parents are going to force me to take T. So sorta hoping I'm normal.

I didn't know that. Main issue I have is my sex role. And I don't like that girls sometimes like me. Like I don't like them when they are attracted to me for being a guy. I don't like how my friends treat me either. I just wish that I was a normal girl. One without a penis. But other than that I'm ok with my body shape. I just wis I was more feminine.

Hi, you will need to see a psych eventually to get a proper "diagnosis"...

An orchieoctomy (castration) obviously comes to mind as "what would work" Tongue You need to eliminate testosterone...

If your really serious thats what you will need to accomplish with drugs at first and you can do that yourself but you really do also need a competent doctor to work with you too...

Im assuming your in the USA??? Spironolactone and Estrogen in an effective dosage work very well together to feminize and shut down your testis... You can get them without a prescription but its not cheap, unfortunately doctors arent cheap either... Id say look around your area for TG support groups and Im sure you will find some help there....

You will need "chemical castration" to avoid male puberty and estrogen to replace T and maintain good health... Id think at your age feminization will be easy....

Doctors for good reason need to know your OK with living as female in all aspects before they will do the surgeries that are permanent...

Im not real happy with all the hoops they make me jump through but I can see the reason why they are there I guessRolleyes

I cant help much with your parents but I can say that you might be surprised at just how accepting and understanding they can be once they know your seriousWink

Dear Blondie14, see if some of the info in this thread may help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21990

<3 POM

(14-12-2014, 04:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi, you will need to see a psych eventually to get a proper "diagnosis"...

An orchieoctomy (castration) obviously comes to mind as "what would work" :P You need to eliminate testosterone...

If your really serious thats what you will need to accomplish with drugs at first and you can do that yourself but you really do also need a competent doctor to work with you too...

Im assuming your in the USA??? Spironolactone and Estrogen in an effective dosage work very well together to feminize and shut down your testis... You can get them without a prescription but its not cheap, unfortunately doctors arent cheap either... Id say look around your area for TG support groups and Im sure you will find some help there....

You will need "chemical castration" to avoid male puberty and estrogen to replace T and maintain good health... Id think at your age feminization will be easy....

Doctors for good reason need to know your OK with living as female in all aspects before they will do the surgeries that are permanent...

Im not real happy with all the hoops they make me jump through but I can see the reason why they are there I guess:rolleyes:

I cant help much with your parents but I can say that you might be surprised at just how accepting and understanding they can be once they know your serious;)

I'm going to look up how much it is thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon