Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Subcutaneous and Visceral Fats

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker here for a while, just trying to gather some research and figure out what I want myself as well. Smile

I've been wondering a lot about body fat redistribution, both on anti-androgens and phytoestrogens like PM (either simultaneously, or just the anti-androgens). I know that PM can have the effect of some fat redistribution to the hips/thighs/butt, but I'm very curious about how it affects the storage of new fats after this redistribution has happened. Are new fat gains predominantly subcutaneous (directly under the skin) or visceral (around the waist, not as soft to the touch)?

And also, can fat redistribution occur from only taking anti-androgens as well or does it require the estrogen supplementation?

Hello Kazooie.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I'm not sure about the answer for your questions. I'm not aware of any members who are strictly taking anti-androgens, so I think it's difficult to separate exactly how pm and an anti-androgen affect the type of new fat redistribution. As you may already know, I got the fat redistribution to hips/thighs/butt with pm and no anti-androgen.

The one place I think my skin and the fat underneath has softened to the touch is my face. Granted, there's not much fat to begin with, but it's the only place I think there's a discernible difference. Others might have more self-awareness of their body and be able to provide more detail on the type of new fat redistribution.

If nothing else, you could always do a self-experiment by just talking anti-androgens and see what results you get.

Hey Flamesabers, thanks for the response! Big Grin

I'm not yet ready to experiment with anti-androgens or PM. I'm only 23 and most likely will need a couple of years to gather data and figure out what I want to do, as well as take precautions like going to a sperm bank.

That is good to know, however that PM alone is strong enough to have that effect! Smile

You're welcome Kazooie.

When you feel like your mind is made up and if you want to pursue NBE, don't feel like you have to wait until you're a certain age before beginning. I started NBE at 25 and there are a few members who started in their early 20s.

Yeah it's not so much about my age as it is my point in life I guess. There are so many decisions I have to make, both with regards to feminizing and other stuff, that drastically effect my future forever. There are things I want, but they require real commitment and that scares the hell out of me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon